ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t know what to make of the center situation

He cant have good stats playing 2-4 min a game like Cal fed to him a few times .

In past years, Cal would continue to lean on a player like Mitchell, who is clearly struggling for whatever reasons, mainly because he didn't have any better options.

While Mitchell may return to early season form, its March 3, go with the known versus the unknown.

Reactions: NociHTTP
The behind the back dribbles from a 7' 2" white guy on the break was impressive.
His passing is under used.

I know for a fact he'll be drafted in the first 15 picks. Even if he didn't play another minute. Joker is the reason. The nba is looking for Jokers.

Z has flashed some Joker. Thats all it takes.

I'd take Oscar over all three of them. Period.
We need a tough ass physical enforcer and rebounder.
Oscar would score and rebound over all three of them over and over and over. Dude's not even close to Oscar have been taking our bigs to school all year
Oscar is Godzilla. Z, Bradshaw and Onyenso are Ghidorah.

Z does just make the team different.

Ugo is just not a good defender. He blocks shots. He gives nothing else. He’s not a good pick and roll guy because he can’t catch the ball. He’s not a good rebounder because he can’t catch the ball.

He doesn’t help on offense at all. In fact, he’s a hindrance because they can help off of him.

And he’s just slow.

Bradshaw is making it a decision. Ugo has made the decision easy for Cal.

Getting away from SEC officials will change things too.

Neither Bradshaw or Z is a wrong choice now. That’s a good thing.
I agree with everything you said except for the officials. They are all terrible. It seems the ones they choose to do the tournament games are the worst of the group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT