ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson at Bama today

Ride that pine Wandale, ride thag pine. No chance he ever plays serious minutes at Bama with the backs they have. Similar to a QB from Florida that went to Bama. Can’t seem to remember his name tho.... haha

I don't think you guys have anything to worry about. Unless we miss out on Trey Sanders (who was previously committed to us) or Wandale is open to playing WR, I don't think he'll be in our class. We're taking 1 more RB, but Wandale is identical to the one we have committed, even though he's a better player than our commit.

Ride that pine Wandale, ride thag pine. No chance he ever plays serious minutes at Bama with the backs they have. Similar to a QB from Florida that went to Bama. Can’t seem to remember his name tho.... haha

I disagree. He will play likely the slot and STs at Bama.

I think the same thing was said about DH...#Wandale ...why not KENTUCKY?. Be a hero!

Are you kidding me? A lot of people on this board said Harris would ride the bench at Alabama, I just read a post here the other day saying he wasn't the best back on the team. Barring injury Harris is going to finish top 5ish in rushing yards in Alabama history while averaging around 7 yards a carry and peopor here will continue to say that Scarbrough and the other Harris are better.

Are you kidding me? A lot of people on this board said Harris would ride the bench at Alabama, I just read a post here the other day saying he wasn't the best back on the team. Barring injury Harris is going to finish top 5ish in rushing yards in Alabama history while averaging around 7 yards a carry and peopor here will continue to say that Scarbrough and the other Harris are better.

There is a little deception in that yardage stat. Most top RBs at Bama leave early. Some have had studs in front of them that kept them on the bench for the better part of their frosh season. Then, they kill it when it is their turn and leave early. Harris has been a very good back, but not the dominant back that Bama has had in the past. There is a reason why he is coming back for his senior season. If he was as desired by the NFL as those who preceded, he too would be gone.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Lmao, see? Ingram, Henry each had 1 dominant season. Harris easily could have declared for the draft last season and been drafted, just because he came back does not mean he wasn't wanted.

Playing alongside a running QB had more to do with Harris not being a dominant back last season, he was very clearly the best RB on the team. Your typical John Parker Wilson type Alabama QB under center last season and its easily a 1,500 yard season for Damien.

There is nothing deceiving about potentially finishing your college career with over 3,000 rushing yards (baring injury) just stop it.

There is a little deception in that yardage stat. Most top RBs at Bama leave early. Some have had studs in front of them that kept them on the bench for the better part of their frosh season. Then, they kill it when it is their turn and leave early. Harris has been a very good back, but not the dominant back that Bama has had in the past. There is a reason why he is coming back for his senior season. If he was as desired by the NFL as those who preceded, he too would be gone.
I'm not going to knock Harris, he's had a good career. I prefer to support our guy instead...he's had a damn nice career too.

In the three years Harris has been at Bama their three classess have included FIVE five star OL plus two 6.0 OL.

And while their running QB gets a lot of pub I doubt if UK's passing atack is as feared as Bama's.

Wandale isn’t comparable to Damien as a recruit. And I have a hard time remembering anyone say Harris would never play. Top RBs in their respective classes usually plays
You may not have been one ,but there were a bunch on here that said he'd never play there.

Reactions: Rembrandt90
We'll see when draft time comes around. He hasn't taken the pounding the other top backs have. He can catch the ball out of the backfield, has excellent speed and plays STs

I never said otherwise. But, we know he was not going high in last year’s draft or he would have left.
So do you think BS will come back for his senior year if he isn't a first day selection, and I very much doubt he goes higher than DH would have.

Not saying Harris is a dog but when Scarborough went down in championship game Harris couldn't get the job done for Bama. Hope we get Robinson!!

In the three years Harris has been at Bama their three classess have included FIVE five star OL plus two 6.0 OL.

And while their running QB gets a lot of pub I doubt if UK's passing atack is as feared as Bama's.

I repeat the above, what more could Haris get by going pro than what he will have at Bama next year? Think he will be hitchhiking a lot, and if he is think it will be hard for him to get a ride? Not enough good food, can't get a date? Maybe he and the OL have a deal going.to finish together.

And with the other RB talent he might even improve his average, doubt if he is worked that hard, the other Harris was not just the top ranked RB in his class, he was ranked #1 overall for quite a while.

Who knows, I don't, just wish I could wait a year and still get that kind of money, and you can bet he has a very hefty insurance policy, paid by who, his mother?

Not saying Harris is a dog but when Scarborough went down in championship game Harris couldn't get the job done for Bama. Hope we get Robinson!!

He never got a chance. If they keep feeding him they win that game. After Bo went down they abandoned the run. It was mind-blowing.

Exactly and when Saban goes into Kentucky recently, players aren't riding the bench. Harris and Jedrick Wills from Lafayette.

If Kentucky doesn't get Robinson with the success of Snell then I throw my damn hands up in disgust. In theory Kentucky should have the big edge on this guys recruitment. Snell is exhibit A of what can be achieved at UK as a running back even with lesser OL talent.
WE MUST GET WANDALE ROBINSON at all costs. WE MUST..

Kentucky as a rising football program needs you next year Wandale. We will most likely backslide next year without you.

If Kentucky doesn't get Robinson with the success of Snell then I throw my damn hands up in disgust. In theory Kentucky should have the big edge on this guys recruitment. Snell is exhibit A of what can be achieved at UK as a running back even with lesser OL talent.
WE MUST GET WANDALE ROBINSON at all costs. WE MUST

Agree we really need him but they are entirely different kinds of RBs.

WE MUST GET WANDALE ROBINSON at all costs. WE MUST..

Kentucky as a rising football program needs you next year Wandale. We will most likely backslide next year without you.
Talked to someone today at fan day that should be COMPLETELY in the know that WR will be a cat.

I seen an article where If Harris had the touches Shaquan Barkley had Harris's numberd would of been way better. They broke down how much % of plays each player received. It was like Harris was %19 and Barkley was something like 62%.

I seen an article where If Harris had the touches Shaquan Barkley had Harris's numberd would of been way better. They broke down how much % of plays each player received. It was like Harris was %19 and Barkley was something like 62%.

Wow, and yet the NFL drafted Barkley with the second pick and told Harris to go back to college. Don’t NFL GMs have access to these analytics??

So do you think BS will come back for his senior year if he isn't a first day selection, and I very much doubt he goes higher than DH would have.

Million dollar question.

He's had some relatives in the NFL.

Quick money might not be an immediate factor in his decision.

Million dollar question.

He's had some relatives in the NFL.

Quick money might not be an immediate factor in his decision.

RBs in the top 3 rounds don’t come back often to take 200+ hits in their senior season.

People look at Chubb and Michel but both were coming off two injury prone seasons and not healthy dominating seasons. If Snell has a healthy year this year he’ll run for 1200 plus and go cash a guaranteed check.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT