ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson at Bama today

Yes, and Super Models don't sleep with middle aged, small town professionals, but for gawd's sake, let a man dream!

Super models???? It doesn’t happen more than once? What are the names of the super models who would not do that?

I attended a middle school girls basketball game yesterday and Western Hills fans were there so I asked what they know and a senior athlete and his dad said that Slick Nick has taken Wandale on a personal tour of Tuscaloosa and his offer is definitely committable.
Also I found it interesting that the young man mentioned that he felt like OSU was the leader before the Urb debacle. His belief was OSU/Bama a toss up with UK 3rd.
Obviously someone's opinion but interesting.

Are you kidding me? A lot of people on this board said Harris would ride the bench at Alabama, I just read a post here the other day saying he wasn't the best back on the team. Barring injury Harris is going to finish top 5ish in rushing yards in Alabama history while averaging around 7 yards a carry and peopor here will continue to say that Scarbrough and the other Harris are better.
Watch the other Harris run this season, he's clearly the better back.

If Kentucky doesn't get Robinson with the success of Snell then I throw my damn hands up in disgust. In theory Kentucky should have the big edge on this guys recruitment. Snell is exhibit A of what can be achieved at UK as a running back even with lesser OL talent.
WE MUST GET WANDALE ROBINSON at all costs. WE MUST..

Kentucky as a rising football program needs you next year Wandale. We will most likely backslide next year without you.
I think I understand this sentiment. But Benny Snell and Wandale Robinson are completely different players. Benny is a power running back, 50 pounds bigger than Robinson. UK is recruiting Robinson to play in the slot. Robinson projects as a Lynn Bowden type of receiver, not as a feature back. Robinson is being heavily recruited. Snell was lightly recruited, and committed to UK early. Since Robinson apparently likes OSU, Urban Meyer's problems might help us. But I personally believe UK's window of opportunity with Robinson is closing. If you asked me 3 months ago, I would have predicted UK or Michigan. But now his offer sheet is so large that you just can't obsess on him. Robinson has attended a lot of camps, so coaches everywhere know about him. He can really run. But he is not unique.

Wandale won't do Kentucky like the turncoat from Richmond did. I refuse to believe otherwise. True Kentuckians don't turn their back on the University of Kentucky.

*You read that last sentence nice and clear Loserville fans?

Reactions: 1977 Cat
ADVERTISEMENT