ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner

I have no interest in watching yet another team beat us at Rupp.

Gonna just stay away and enjoy some family time Saturday, most likely. This team brings me nothing but high blood pressure watching them leave their assignments or get blown by, and ultimately depression when they choke late in games.

I know he was limping after the missed layup a few games ago when he couldn’t decide if he was going to dunk or lay it up .

He looked fine in the game after that so when did he get hurt again ?

Reactions: westerncat
I know he was limping after the missed layup a few games ago when he couldn’t decide if he was going to dunk or lay it up .

Good question and I would love to know that also. Maybe the practices are to hard on them.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
You mean jones said it, cal won’t go on that show anymore
“I don’t know if we’ll have a full roster but you know, we’ve got no choice,” Calipari told reporters. “[Tennessee is] coming in. They’re really good. They’re really veteran. They’ve got a couple of really good guys that can just break it down and score. Rick does a great job.”

Ad ChoicesStart harvest. See results. From anywhere.
SPONSORED CONTENT

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23

Load management.

Cal is an NBA GM, so he has to make sure these kids don’t over do it going into the NBA Draft.

I kid, but it does seem like our kids miss more games than any other team in the country.

More excuses for Cal if we lose.

I think Cal enjoys not having his full roster.
He wouldn’t even know what to do with a full roster. The closest we’ve had was at SC, and the man threw in 20+ different line up combos lol. He’s washed.

Reactions: westerncat
Load management.

Cal is an NBA GM, so he has to make sure these kids don’t over do it going into the NBA Draft.

I kid, but it does seem like our kids miss more games than any other team in the country.
I didn't take it as kidding, and think its true, myself

Reactions: blubo and catben
Wagner and Edwards would not have led to a win against Florida. We are just now in a situation where we are getting schooled by teams with older players . Also against Florida Tre Mitchell was not the player we have seen and Reed Shepard made uncharacteristic turn overs.

Wagner and Edwards would not have led to a win against Florida. We are just now in a situation where we are getting schooled by teams with older players . Also against Florida Tre Mitchell was not the player we have seen and Reed Shepard made uncharacteristic turn overs.
Reed would have been more rested and not dragging ass had we had Wagner.

Injuries happen and kids get banged up and do need rest sometimes. BUT, it's uncanny at this point how the second we get a player or 2 back from injury, another one goes out like clockwork. It's like they are taking PTO at work and only so many can take vacation days at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT