ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner update?

Update? Dude still got that dawg in him. (Come back soon Wagner!)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
I hate to even post this because people will attack/argue. I was told by someone who was at practice that DJ didn’t practice.

TIFWIW
Well, that sucks. May have to just hope that good Dilly shows up (he's capable). BTW, did Edwards at least practice (still want him for depth purposes)?

I hate to even post this because people will attack/argue. I was told by someone who was at practice that DJ didn’t practice.

TIFWIW

And that's ok. He hurt his ankle.

The issue for us was ksr making up lies. Idk if jedwar can comment why that thread was deleted.

Reactions: NociHTTP
And that's ok. He hurt his ankle.

The issue for us was ksr making up lies. Idk if jedwar can comment why that thread was deleted.
Everyone pretty much got out what they wanted to in that thread and some were bickering incessantly. And no, it wasn’t requested by MJ or anyone like that.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Heard he has only been abt 70-80 percent ever since the Miami game. I have a feeling they had him set out for the Florida game bc they thought they could win it without him
Agree. I thought it was common knowledge he’s had an ankle issue for a while. It was stated it would swell up and go back down.

Reactions: Klix
A mod deleted it...but we have a thread up about an Arkansas Threesome, Firing the Head Coach, Naughty Teacher Alerts...

Say something about KSR...don't get it.
I listened to what jones said later today and it didn’t even sound that bad, should he have put that info out there no, but it wasn’t even that bad

I listened to what jones said later today and it didn’t even sound that bad, should he have put that info out there no, but it wasn’t even that bad

JMHO, it wasn't that bad if it was two weeks ago. It was bad in the sense that he put the info out days after a total melt down and hours before what is by all accounts now the biggest game of our year to date.

On top of that they spent half of a segment talking about not being able to handle more drama (which I agree with)...and speculating if he misses another game and gets another text it just might be true.

I dunno, a combination of terrible timing and poor judgement. For one, all of the Instagram stuff was total BS apparently. If he would have talked to any of the writers for KSR he would have known that. It is just odd. I guess he is just totally removed from all of those people now that on3 owns everything but the show.

Wednesday night you make the FT with 13 seconds to go UK wins. Cal has UK foul UF after getting across half court and before Clayton gets the ball at 5 seconds and there is No Tie and OT. Then have Dillingham pass to Sheppard or Reeves with about 2-3 seconds to go back to the line and and make both and foul right before acrossing the half court again. Simple, Iowa did it to Ohio State tonight with 10 seconds to go and Iowa had to foul twice and send OSU to the foul line and Iowa missed a FT each time and fouled twice so that OSU didn't have a chance to tie. Most Head Coaches now play this way at end of game with 15-20 seconds to go and up 3 you simply foul a player after crossing half court each time. Not that hard of a strategy for a head coach to win the game. We gave the game away twice in last 13 seconds with first missed FT and then not fouling with 5-6 seconds to go in regulation. Poor coaching in the last 15 seconds of the game and plus let Dillingham take the ball out and give it to Sheppard or Reeves to step to the line in this situation.

No reason to think he will not play per Jones.😉😉😉
Used to enjoy listening to KSR. Stopped a while ago. It is now painfully obvious Matt is just trying to play nice with Cal and never say critical things anymore because he wants Cal to come on the show again SO badly. Horrible integrity for a journalist but good business move for a business owner. Either way, lacking integrity is a horrible trait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT