ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner to attend BBM (not visiting UL)

Dillingham/Sheppard
Wagner/Frederick
Edwards/Reeves
Bradshaw
Oscar/Ugonna/Ware

I think Collins shows enough to go to the NBA. Oscar could actually come out better coming back with NIL. Maybe Oscar could slide over to the 4 if Bradshaw is out, with Ugonna at the 5. Sure would love to see Ian Jackson on that squad too.

Dillingham/Sheppard
Wagner/Frederick
Edwards/Reeves
Bradshaw
Oscar/Ugonna/Ware

I think Collins shows enough to go to the NBA. Oscar could actually come out better coming back with NIL. Maybe Oscar could slide over to the 4 if Bradshaw is out, with Ugonna at the 5. Sure would love to see Ian Jackson on that squad too.

With the potential change of the 1 year in college rule, and perhaps allowing them to go right to the NBA out of HS, the hope I have for Ian Jackson reclassifying is very real.

I think we either get him to reclassify, or he waits the extra year and is able to go right to the NBA.

With the potential change of the 1 year in college rule, and perhaps allowing them to go right to the NBA out of HS, the hope I have for Ian Jackson reclassifying is very real.

I think we either get him to reclassify, or he waits the extra year and is able to go right to the NBA.
As good as he is I just wonder if he's willing to come to UK with a crowded backcourt and Edwards getting about all of the minutes at SF

Dillingham/Sheppard
Wagner/Frederick
Edwards/Reeves
Bradshaw
Oscar/Ugonna/Ware

Serious question....Do you really expect Oscar to be back another year?

Louisvilles message board is blaming Wagner dad for him maybe coming to Kentucky and saying the rest of the family want uofl, and Kenny Payne and uofl don’t want to promise NIL, then another poster blamed WWW,
Bless their hearts. Wasn’t it a few months back ul fans were bumping their chests how they were going dominate in NIL?

Give me back two out of three of Collins/Reeves/Livingston , and we'll have pretty much the most talented roster we've had since 2017.
I would say Reeves is almost sure to return. Hopefully one of Livingston/Collins return as well. I really like Livingston’s skill set and he’s mature as a freshman. Love how he seems to let the game come to him and doesn’t force things. Also, he shoots much better than I thought he would.

I would say Reeves is almost sure to return. Hopefully one of Livingston/Collins return as well. I really like Livingston’s skill set and he’s mature as a freshman. Love how he seems to let the game come to him and doesn’t force things. Also, he shoots much better than I thought he would.
Let's assume Collins makes the jump, but Livingston returns.

C - Bradshaw - Kinglsey - Ware
F - Livingston - Bradshaw
F - Edwards - Reeves - Thiero
G - Wagner - Reeves - Fredrick - Sheppard
G - Dillingham - Wagner - Fredrick

What are your thoughts on that group? Looks like five first round picks to me.

Dillingham
Wagner
Sheppard
Edwards
Bradshaw

That would be one of the best classes ever.

Hopefully, we get Thiero, Fredrick, Reeves, Ware, and Onyenso back to give us some experience.

That would be a pretty good mix of young, superstar talent and experience. Should be a decent shooting team as well.

Let's assume Collins makes the jump, but Livingston returns.

C - Bradshaw - Kinglsey - Ware
F - Livingston - Bradshaw
F - Edwards - Reeves - Thiero
G - Wagner - Reeves - Fredrick - Sheppard
G - Dillingham - Wagner - Fredrick

What are your thoughts on that group? Looks like five first round picks to me.
Looks like five first round picks to me also. Most likely a couple other NBA players as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT