ADVERTISEMENT

Wade twins headed to Colorado

Keaton will see the field and I expect to make a significant impact but Destin won’t until he changes positions! I have a strong feeling Underwood will be Shadeur’s successor which is possibly why Hill decommitted.

Last edited:
Wonder if Vito and Smoke recruited them!
Does Smoke have any eligibility left? The Buffs lost a RB to the portal, I believe. I think Smoke only played STs, this year.

Vito did not play. He still has eligibility.

If Vegas has a line, my bet is Destin never plays QB at Colorado, but I wish him the best. I fear Keaton has made a huge mistake, but hope my fears are proven wrong.

Saw where Destin said UK was holding him back. Not going to bad mouth him but we will see how he works out for Prime!! Prime gets sportsman of the year for winning 4 games. It is all about Prime!!
I think Prime is a players’ coach, but also know he is about winning. Wade only plays QB if he is the best QB. That WON’T happen while Sanders is QB. Heck, Prime has said his son is a Heisman QB. Wade was 3rd string at UK. He will not beat Sanders for the position. He has three years. I wish him well.

My bet, however, is he either switches positions to get into the field or he will be a grad transfer in 1-2 years.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
It was on Twitter he kinda spoke I think about folks playing that should not be. It was like maybe the last game. It didn’t sound like he was very happy. I think he got like 2 or 3 carries all year. I don’t follow Twitter just saw it posted somewhere.
Yeah I don't think Deion lasts long. I think next year will be a dumpster fire.

I don’t know why but Barstool Sports bought Prime a lot of players. When Prime was at JACKSON STATE they put up a bunch of money for him. At that level you start paying a lot of guys you should win a lot. Not sure it will have a big effect a CU.

not that college football really makes sense with this stupid portal bullcrap…/

1. But as noted Destin ain’t playing a lick of Qb as Sanders is firing coaches that push Shadseur to play better…so good luck in that environment

2. But now you’re wrecked Keaton career. He’s has the Jack Lber at a sec defensive tewm all to himself. So you leave that to join a no scheme and joke defense at Colorado. So he is throwing development under Stoops and White…proven defense coaches for this crap show
3. The Wade family are solid people….why go to the cesspool antics with Deion rapper. Instagram hoes, shit talking atmosphere for your kids if you don’t have to?

Just absurd solid family would pursue this kind of deal when in the end UK is a solid place , like a two hour drive to go this crapshow

Solid account on Twitter saying Keaten wanted to stay but Colorado offered a better NIL deal than we could match. Dad had to know Destin would be buried on the Buffs depth chart, pretty punk move to stir the pot when they transferred.

When it was really about the money Keaten left for and not really about Destin at all, he had to throw shade to make himself feel better and calm the spouse that possibly rules the roost. Sad display by them no matter what

I don’t know why but Barstool Sports bought Prime a lot of players. When Prime was at JACKSON STATE they put up a bunch of money for him. At that level you start paying a lot of guys you should win a lot. Not sure it will have a big effect a CU.

Have you not watched or read anything about BS? Of course they'd buy players for him. They're not ethical or anything. They're entertainers, just like Prime, or they are to a lot of people anyway...

Last edited:
Goes without saying I wish UK football had some "unethical" company to help pay players for us

Prime will move Destin to Safety/Nickel where he excelled in HS, and parents will be just fine with it.......because....well, it's Prime, and Prime can't be wrong.....
What I was thinking too and of course, if it hurts UK and depth at a needed position, it just has to happen…I’m “primed” for that outcome these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT