ADVERTISEMENT

Larry glover matthew mitchell

I bet trying to coach women is harder than men honestly. The gossip and infighting could get terrible. Men can hate each other and still work together. A lot of women can’t.
As someone who has coached high school aged boys and girls I can tell you there’s one big difference. When two guys have an issue, whether it’s playing time or a verbal/physical one, they’ll fight it out or fight for it with effort. When girls have a disagreement, they see how many they can turn against the other. It’s crazy how different they are.

Yet you know someone's personal history of negative comments toward Jones. I find that a bit odd. Just saying.
He is easy to remember because he is constantly posting about MJ. Just look at his history. When you do something so often, people start to remember.

Maybe and if they can win their second in a row Saturday night that might even be enough.
Why not right now 62- 0 two back to back final 4s natty last year thats a hell of a resume holding her opponents too 42.7 pts a game defensive demon

3/4 of juli fulks team is from Kentucky the rest surrounding states salyersville Henderson Paris somerset Crestwood Lexington louisville Berea no Brainer mitch

Why not right now 62- 0 two back to back final 4s natty last year thats a hell of a resume holding her opponents too 42.7 pts a game defensive demon
I like your thought process, but I think there is a better option that fits that mold at a neighboring state if that's the direction you want to go. Kim Caldwell at Marshall.

1. Spent 7 years in DII at Glenville State. Went 68-4 with a National Championship and Final Four in her last 2 years there.
2. Took over at Marshall prior to this season. They were 17-14/9-9 last year under the previous coach. They are 26-6/17-1 this year and just won the Sun Belt tournament, leading them to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1997.
3. She plays a very exciting brand of basketball, averaging 86.4ppg this year (3rd most in the country) after averaging 63.7ppg last year.

The type of coach is very similar, but the gamble is less as she has already shown she can coach and win at the DI level. She is going to be a star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT