ADVERTISEMENT

Vols over puke?

Wow that’s certainly choosing the lesser of two evils. Can’t stand either one of them. Guess I have to say………Go Vols??!!

Selection committee knew what they were doing. Give duke the second round game with the team playing without a point guard.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
My disdain is much less for UT than a lot of UK fans, but it is way up for Duke. Can’t stand that bunch. Go Vols.

I want the Vols to win, but Duke will probably win by 5-8 points. They are peaking at the moment and Tennessee is limping to the season's close.

Besides the fact that it makes my heart happy every year when puke loses…
Anyone else have vols taking these turds out tomorrow?
I just think the toughness and depth (and vols play good D) could be too much for puke.
Please please please
I have us and Tennessee in elite 8

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I just think the toughness and depth (and vols play good D) could be too much for puke.
Please please please
Hopefully. I would hate for Dook to go to back-to-back final fours and possibly get a second wind

Duke has 5 titles m, Tennesee 1. I’ll root against Duke further creeping closer in title count no matter what.
Tennessee 1? Tennessee has never even been to a Final Four much less won a championship.

I get the argument about not wanting a Duke to get another title for sure. I just dislike Tennessee more at this point, pretty simple for me. I’m around UT fans all the time. Hardly know a Duke fan.

Unfortunately EwwwT isn't really a 4 seed without Ziegler. I can't believe the committee gave them a 4. That and they have had much better teams fall apart in March, it's their MO. I just don't trust them. But as gross as it feels I will be cheering for them. Or a collapse of the floor into the bowels of hell.

Tennessee 1? Tennessee has never even been to a Final Four much less won a championship.

I get the argument about not wanting a Duke to get another title for sure. I just dislike Tennessee more at this point, pretty simple for me. I’m around UT fans all the time. Hardly know a Duke fan.
Duke fans are very few. They’re the industry plant of college basketball

Puke has been rolling but the Acc is such trash, it’s hard to gauge. Last 10 games or so they have beat 1 team in the top 40 NET.
Vols will bring it on D and I don’t think puke has seen anyone in acc that plays d like the Vols.
And puke has had a few games they scored in the 50’s in this stretch of great play.
I like the Vols to get it done.
Duke will shoot 35 free throws tomorrow. TN will bitch a lot.

Duke by 15.

Reactions: bevcat
Hate em both but Dook is at the top. Like rooting for Al Qaida (spelling) vs Taliban. Despise Dook with every fiber of my being. Go Vols.

I have a basketball hierarchy of hatred.
Duke sets at the absolute pinnacle of that
Louisville and Tennessee could have a love child and I would not hesitate to root for that little bastard against Duke.

Reactions: susan2361
Please please please
As much as I don't like Tennessee, I hate Duke more. Go Vols!!!

I have a basketball hierarchy of hatred.
Duke sets at the absolute pinnacle of that
Louisville and Tennessee could have a love child and I would not hesitate to root for that little bastard against Duke.
I love it!!! I just had a mental picture of what the kid would look like and I laughed so hard I cried...lol!!!🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for that.

• Haha
I love it!!! I just had a mental picture of what the kid would look like and I laughed so hard I cried...lol!!!🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for that.
I'm picturing Wayne D off South Park.
gSWvzRqYMg0l0Xc61_EeofUWNtTHVpQUAAXMUj6nzss.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT