ADVERTISEMENT

Vols only -2.5 at Miss State tonight

Always a good day when the Vols lose!! Move up to 5 if you hold down the fort Saturday.
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Maybe even 4th, Purdue lost too. 16 to Nebraska. Should slide for that loss. Houston as well but a chance they could stay Top 5. We'll see.
They were both quad 1 losses. I doubt they move at all unless they lose again Saturday. UConn might jump to 1 and the rest slide down 1.

They were both quad 1 losses. I doubt they move at all unless they lose again Saturday. UConn might jump to 1 and the rest slide down 1.
I can see a scenario where Kentucky passes both Tennessee and Purdue. Probably not Houston, they might slide 1 spot but the Kansas loss will keep Houston above them IMO. Kentucky should be Top 5 if they beat Texas A&M.

Reactions: gharding07

I can see a scenario where Kentucky passes both Tennessee and Purdue. Probably not Houston, they might slide 1 spot but the Kansas loss will keep Houston above them IMO. Kentucky should be Top 5 if they beat Texas A&M.
Kentucky is a Top 5 team with a road victory at Texas A&M. A 4 loss Tennessee team should not be ranked ahead of Kentucky, wasn't even buying them at 3 losses. I would put Kentucky ahead of Purdue with injuries factoring into both of Kentucky's losses. Much better team since the start of the season.

Kentucky is a Top 5 team with a road victory at Texas A&M. A 4 loss Tennessee team should not be ranked ahead of Kentucky, wasn't even buying them at 3 losses. I would put Kentucky ahead of Purdue with injuries factoring into both of Kentucky's losses. Much better team since the start of the season.
We most definitely jump Tennessee with a win. Purdue has better wins than us and 0 bad losses.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
We most definitely jump Tennessee with a win. Purdue has better wins than us and 0 bad losses.
Often in these polls, whoever has the most recent loss with teams similarly ranked and the same number of losses, the team who did not lose is going ahead. Not always the case but still would not surprise me if Kentucky is ahead of Purdue.

Vols may very well be the one of the top 5 to fall the farthest, at least, one would think.

Having -4 (losses) beside their name with all these other teams sitting at -2 or -3 isn't going to look good to AP voters, provided those teams don't fall themselves.

UK needs to go into College Station and nab another big W.

Heading to Pigeon Forge this weekend. Will be fun if UT loses tonight and then Saturday. Wil be rocking new UK threads while down there.
Be careful down there. They've had a bunch of flooding and with more rain forecasted for this weekend it could get worse.

Be careful down there. They've had a bunch of flooding and with more rain forecasted for this weekend it could get worse.
Appreciate it and will do. Might get snowed in the way the talk about upcoming storm. But heck they always talk about snow and rarely see the great white death. lol

I still can't get over how the refs let UT play. As I was watching last night it was almost like I had never seen them play before? It had been a year since I watched them and forgot how bad they pummel and beat on everyone. I can't imagine being a State fan watching that game unfold. Granted, MSU crapped the bed on the press but they got zero help from the officials. On one play Tennessee mugged a guy going in for a layup and simultaneously Vescovi grabbed another player and gave him an arm drag take down that would have made Arn Anderson blush. No fouls and UT ends up with the ball.

I still can't get over how the refs let UT play. As I was watching last night it was almost like I had never seen them play before? It had been a year since I watched them and forgot how bad they pummel and beat on everyone. I can't imagine being a State fan watching that game unfold. Granted, MSU crapped the bed on the press but they got zero help from the officials. On one play Tennessee mugged a guy going in for a layup and simultaneously Vescovi grabbed another player and gave him an arm drag take down that would have made Arn Anderson blush. No fouls and UT ends up with the ball.
Vescovi flops all over the place. He is quite possibly the most overrated player in the SEC this year.

Reactions: cathouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT