ADVERTISEMENT

Vols only -2.5 at Miss State tonight

Louis_Skunt

Senior
Oct 4, 2013
Vols are a top 5 team with lots of veterans. Am i missing something? I was thinking UT by 8-10

I just placed a small bet that TN would cover the spread which was 2 at this time. Now I have to cheer for TN to do that... [sick]

Heading to Pigeon Forge this weekend. Will be fun if UT loses tonight and then Saturday. Wil be rocking new UK threads while down there.

Same UT. Great defense but the O still struggles.
Yep, it's the Rick Barnes special (unless he has Kevin Durant on the roster). He comes from the same school of offensive coaching as Cal and Izzo, i.e. the 80s and 90s. Luckily Cal had the sense to modernize his system this year (with the help of Welch).

Just turned the game on. It's at Mississippi State. How am I supposed to watch the game with these Tennessee hacks cheering on the Vols. Time to watch the XU/UConn game

And here come the "Tennessee is overrated" posts. Pretty soon we'll have posts saying every team in the top 10 is overrated. I wonder if people will ever realize road conference games are hard and struggling in them doesn't make a team overrated.
I don’t think they’re overrated at all
But I do enjoy when they lose
Miss st playing very well…be a great win if they can hold on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT