ADVERTISEMENT

Vol obsession with UK

I know what he is trying to do, but doesn't matter if he beat Missouri 66-24 or 59-24, it isn't a quality win, but another example of him padding stats against teams he can to make him look like an offensive genius.
I have to agree that he seems like an insufferable little twit and watching him walk around during the UGA game like he had no clue what to do made me smile.

Waterboy Get GIF

Reactions: Ugoff
As someone who has lived several decades in Tennessee and several decades in Kentucky.......and has many friends/family in both states.......I can say with certainty that Kentucky has a much larger obsession with UT than UT does with UK. In general UK feels that UT is one of it's main rivals.....while UT views it's rivals as UGA, UF, Bama, or even Vandy. That being said, UT has a rabid fanbase that loves to crap on everyone.

Reactions: bassmaster_vol
I have to agree that he seems like an insufferable little twit and watching him walk around during the UGA game like he had no clue what to do made me smile.

Waterboy Get GIF

His entire system depends on the defense lining up incorrectly and snapping the ball before they can adjust. His route tree is middle school level. Now he has some good athletes at WR, but it's nothing magical and like you said he is clueless if your DBs say I got # whatever and follows him everywhere. Chumlee made zero adjustments against us.

As someone who has lived several decades in Tennessee and several decades in Kentucky.......and has many friends/family in both states.......I can say with certainty that Kentucky has a much larger obsession with UT than UT does with UK. In general UK feels that UT is one of it's main rivals.....while UT views it's rivals as UGA, UF, Bama, or even Vandy. That being said, UT has a rabid fanbase that loves to crap on everyone.
I think that depends on your proximity and the circles you run in. I live in Northern Kentucky and I rarely hear anyone mention UT.

I think that depends on your proximity and the circles you run in. I live in Northern Kentucky and I rarely hear anyone mention UT.
His entire system depends on the defense lining up incorrectly and snapping the ball before they can adjust. His route tree is middle school level. Now he has some good athletes at WR, but it's nothing magical and like you said he is clueless if your DBs say I got # whatever and follows him everywhere. Chumlee made zero adjustments against us.
Thank you!!!
I tried to tell our fans that unless CMS and Brad White ditched that rush 3 or rush 4 and fall back in a zone defense that UT would run us off the field, and I got blasted by all the "football experts" on here saying there was no way you could beat UT playing man to man with your 5 best dbs and assigning them to a receiver regardless of which position he took on the field, X,Y,Z, etc.

The gimmick offense only works because the shifting and motion allows Chums to get the matchup HE wants and the fast play doesn't allow the defense time to line up and pressure the QB.

Kirby showed the rest of the conference how to neuter that pup. Assign your best dbs to their best receivers and stay with them and blitz your dam linebackers on every play.

Chum didn't have a clue how to counter that defense.

• Haha
Thank you!!!
I tried to tell our fans that unless CMS and Brad White ditched that rush 3 or rush 4 and fall back in a zone defense that UT would run us off the field, and I got blasted by all the "football experts" on here saying there was no way you could beat UT playing man to man with your 5 best dbs and assigning them to a receiver regardless of which position he took on the field, X,Y,Z, etc.

The gimmick offense only works because the shifting and motion allows Chums to get the matchup HE wants and the fast play doesn't allow the defense time to line up and pressure the QB.

Kirby showed the rest of the conference how to neuter that pup. Assign your best dbs to their best receivers and stay with them and blitz your dam linebackers on every play.

Chum didn't have a clue how to counter that defense.

Chum's interview at the half was great, hevhad that confused looknon his face and sounded like he was trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles. Then in the rain a view of the confused look he had on his face, like he was going to cry. And now those clowns want to act like they should have won. The only reason it was a 2 TD win is because Kirby allowed it. Those clowns are so delusional they don't realize us throwing the ball 4 times after half time and running inside every play was by choice, not some magical vol defense. Vols are as soft as banana pudding.

What is their obsession with UK? Our game was over weeks ago. Yet they still show up online anything UK related.

Yesterday Barstool Vandy and Barstool ul were patting each other on the back for Vandys win. The mentions and likes were hundreds of ut fans. The Vandy locker room video was all ut fan comments. Anything UK related paying any small compliment to UK by any national or local writer the vol fans come running to shoot it down. Yesterday not long after their game was over former ut players were sh*** all over Levis calling him trash / garbage. Normally former players understand the grind of college athletics and show some level of respect for players.

Were they so threatened that we had passed them in football a year or so ago that they are doing all they can to ensure no one believes we can compete with them ? Maybe Barnes regular season success agains Cal has emboldened them even more ?? I grew up 1 hour from Knoxville I completely understand their fandom. But their level of attacks anything UK knows no bounds recently.

I know we are the bar for them in basketball. In football we are certainly not their rival as compared to Alabama, but don’t let any ut fan tell you we don’t “matter” to them.

Because they are asholes. No big mystery. They have no idea why they are here, but we do. They had nothing for most of their recent history except 1998 AND always being able to beat UK. Once they lost to us twice, and they still had nothing, their fear of not being able to beat us built a penthouse in their otherwise occluded mind and they can't stand it.

It's not our fault the land was cheap

Reactions: Basil Cat
I know uga fans are insecure but grumpy granny here…😂

Go throw some mustard at cheerleaders, cry about the rain or whatever other excuse you have come up with in the last few days. But the fact is the Dawgs kicked the piss out the vols. You clowns were talking about hanging 50 on Kirby, and barely got to double digit. Here is a little fact for you to sleep on, in 2 season, the world's greatest offensive mind is averaging 15 points against Kirby's defense.

But true to his classless form, he runs the score up on teams that don't match up.

Go throw some mustard at cheerleaders, cry about the rain or whatever other excuse you have come up with in the last few days. But the fact is the Dawgs kicked the piss out the vols. You clowns were talking about hanging 50 on Kirby, and barely got to double digit. Here is a little fact for you to sleep on, in 2 season, the world's greatest offensive mind is averaging 15 points against Kirby's defense.

But true to his classless form, he runs the score up on teams that dion't match up.
For the entire week after the UGA game literally the entire national sports media said because UT didn't have a quality opponent left for its last 3 games it would need to impress the committee with style points. So against Mizzou UT did exactly that...with its backup offense on the field the last 2 possessions.

Drinkwitz said he had no problem with it. I watched some Mizzou sportswriters say they understood what Heupel was doing and had no problem with it But a dawg fan does. Go figure.

USC did the same thing last Saturday and crickets.

For the entire week after the UGA game literally the entire national sports media said because UT didn't have a quality opponent left for its last 3 games it would need to impress the committee with style points. So against Mizzou UT did exactly that...with its backup offense on the field the last 2 possessions.

Drinkwitz said he had no problem with it. I watched some Mizzou sportswriters say they understood what Heupel was doing and had no problem with it But a dawg fan does. Go figure.

USC did the same thing last Saturday and crickets.

Excuses for running the score on a weak team I see. Vols have them for everything it seems. Trash move, you know it was but feel you have to defend it because he's your coach.

• Haha
Excuses for running the score on a weak team I see. Vols have them for everything it seems. Trash move, you know it was but feel you have to defend it because he's your coach.
Well, like you, I am old school, and I don't particularly like having to run up the score, but that is what the playoff system has created, so a HC does what he has to do to try to get in to the CFP, which is what he is paid to do.

Had it been the 1st string still in the game scoring late I would be compelled to agree with you. But it wasn't. So I don't.

Reactions: NuggetzVol_DLB
I actually sith on his character and decent human being. Run the score up on teams he can, and whine about various things when he gets as a handed to him. Trash program, trash coach and trash fans. Enjoy being Kirby's bitch.
You’re such an old cuck. You come here because these little simp cat fans like to pretend they’re “UGA Lite” and you feed into that bullshit so they let you hang around. Heupels done nothing to deserve your bullshit. No one on here is attacking Kirby’s character despite him having red flags. Eat shit old man.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
Well, like you, I am old school, and I don't particularly like having to run up the score, but that is what the playoff system has created, so a HC does what he has to do to try to get in to the CFP, which is what he is paid to do.

Had it been the 1st string still in the game scoring late I would be compelled to agree with you. But it wasn't. So I don't.
UGA runs the score up when they can. They did it to Oregon. They did it to Vandy. Ignore his dumb ass. He’s worthless.

UGA runs the score up when they can. They did it to Oregon. They did it to Vandy. Ignore his dumb ass. He’s worthless.

Lmao... "ran it up"... Oregon was ranked, where did they play, which gsme of the season, and where in the top 25 were they...? Do you even know?

Difference is that Oregon was a contender at the time. Oregon also didn't stop trying to score themselves. All Georgia did that game was keep running their offense. It's Oregon's fault that the game became a practice for Georgia, and Georgia just didn't waste the snaps.

You’re such an old cuck. You come here because these little simp cat fans like to pretend they’re “UGA Lite” and you feed into that bullshit so they let you hang around. Heupels done nothing to deserve your bullshit. No one on here is attacking Kirby’s character despite him having red flags. Eat shit old man.

No. He is here and engaged by others because he's not a douchebag that only shows up when his team has finally won a game. He's been here when Georgia lost and when they've won. When we've played them close and when we've gotten it handed to us. Never needing to be a dckhead about obvious things, and never refusing to take criticism when it's warranted, and just telling someone to "eat sht old man."

Look in the fkn mirror. Yes, it's you that is your problem and your obsession with UK is gonna have as much space rented in that hollow head as Bama and UGA soon.

He doesn't want an echo chamber, and we all still know he's a UGA fan without him needing to piss everywhere.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I don't know what makes you think you have the right or the privilege to come to OUR board and insult Cat fans like you do.

If you want to engage Georgia fans, go to their board and get off our board.

Mods, please take this trash out.

P.S. Please change your moniker so that no one will think you are in any way associated with UK.

You are ignorant and always insulting UK and our fans. Please show yourself out. You don't belong here.

• Haha
Reactions: NuggetzVol_DLB

Of course you don't, it was a trash move and everyone in college football except UT fans agrees it was.

• Haha
Of course you don't, it was a trash move and everyone in college football except UT fans agrees it was.

Mouth away all you want. Knowing your history I expect nothing different from you. But you and I both know if it was UGA in UT's position you would have no problem with KS scoring late to add style points. I am sure you will try to deny it but no one will believe you.

Mouth away all you want. Knowing your history I expect nothing different from you. But you and I both know if it was UGA in UT's position you would have no problem with KS scoring late to add style points. I am sure you will try to deny it but no one will believe you.
I would...

• Haha
Just feel it's a punk ass move like your program has always been
Hopefully that "punk ass move" will help get us in the CFP. If not, at least JH tried everything within his control to do what he is paid to at least try to do. I appreciate his aggressiveness. Obviously won't matter if UT stumbles in either of the last 2 regular season games, but if UT does go 11-1 and misses the CFP, then so be it, but at least our coach did his best to make a case for UT.

However, regardless of how it ends, it is a whole lot of fun seeing UT still in the national debate this deep in the regular season.

Nearly all the TN fans that post on this board seem to be immature, illogical trolls that need to get psychological counseling to work on themselves. Thank goodness for the ignore button! And USCjr and the rest of the football world wants to know why Heupel failed to shake Beamer’s hand at the end of the (@$$ whipping?) game. Was he afraid for his safety? Was he showing his true colors?

Nearly all the TN fans that post on this board seem to be immature, illogical trolls that need to get psychological counseling to work on themselves. Thank goodness for the ignore button! And USCjr and the rest of the football world wants to know why Heupel failed to shake Beamer’s hand at the end of the (@$$ whipping?) game. Was he afraid for his safety? Was he showing his true colors?
C'mon now. Didn't you see Big Josh squatting on the sidelines and covering his face towards the end of the game?

He obviously $hit his pants during the game and had to get to the locker room asap.
Or, did USC just beat the $hit out of him and those yapping Vols?🤔🤔😎😎🥳🥳🥳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT