ADVERTISEMENT

VJ will now be a Wildcat.

WE GOTTA COACH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS!!!! @nail it down at the fouling line!!! WE GOT A REAL *** COACH!!!!

27c0206f484d021147afb1c688909665.gif

You don't know this.Duke was his second choice.
The coach he picked is here.

Coaching for a program that was in his final list.

You’re gonna look stupid man, come on board we’ll pretend you didn’t miss.

pRoGrAmS dOnT mAtTeR it’s the cOaCh

What if it’s THE coach and THE program? What if He loves them both.!?!?!??🤣

Reactions: RunninRichie
You can tell the people who haven’t watched VJ play. Athletic guy that can’t shoot great. He’s not some great 5 star that we’ve never seen.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
You don't know this.Duke was his second choice.
Duke has 5 top 35 players and a couple are wing players coming in. As of now today they aren't losing any guards. Scheyer, like his mentor Coach K, only plays 6-7 guys more than 10 minutes. If he wants unlimited minutes he will come with Drew if he comes.

Wait a second. Are you telling me NOBODY knows what Drew’s going to do, at 8:33 in the +**** morning on the day we’re supposed to know?

Are you f’n kidding me?

If Drew and his family can’t f handle this job do not hire him my god what are they doing. It f it’s not damn near an immediate yes then don’t do it. Wait on Billy. Which I would anyway it’s Billy.

Barnhart dude you f this up and you’re done here. No way he survives it. I’m suprised the boosters are forcing him to give it to Billy anyway.

Memanboy what about memanboy.

I swear yall don’t like him but Maggard is showing you why jones was such an amateur. Guy doesn’t even have info on the ground on some thing like this maggard would have know by now for sure. Jones is USELESS and I have to go in but now no I can’t do that because UK’s insiders have turned into the way Kansas insiders. Sick of this.

Wait a second. Are you telling me NOBODY knows what Drew’s going to do, at 8:33 in the +**** morning on the day we’re supposed to know?

Are you f’n kidding me?

If Drew and his family can’t f handle this job do not hire him my god what are they doing. It f it’s not damn near an immediate yes then don’t do it. Wait in Billy. Which I would anyway it’s Billy.

Barnhart dude you f this up and you’re done here. No way he survives it. I’m suprised the boosters are forcing him to give it to Billy anyway.
Remember the days when we used to know a dudes decision before they knew it?

• Angry
Reactions: RaginRondo
The ones that average three points, two turnovers and a missed dunk but still declare, yes. The Brandon Knights and John Walls of the world are always welcome.
Right - nobody (at least nobody reasonable, you can find a fool with any given opinion) wants to completely abandon highly ranked freshmen with their eye on the NBA. We just don't want to build our whole team around them and dedicate most of the season to watching a bunch of freshmen play through mistakes in the hopes they'll figure it out by March.

He didn't commit to Baylor because of Drew, he committed to Baylor because they came in at the last moment with a boatload of $$$. He was down to Duke and St John's at one point and then he dropped the Johnies and added Kentucky and Baylor. He was going to Duke and then they got sniped at the end. Kentucky was one of his choices at the end so they definitely have a chance at him if he reopens his recruitment but if you remove the money element he might go to Duke who everyone thinks will lose McCain.

I swear yall don’t like him but Maggard is showing you why jones was such an amateur. Guy doesn’t even have info on the ground on some thing like this maggard would have know by now for sure. Jones is USELESS and I have to go in but now no I can’t do that because UK’s insiders have turned into the way Kansas insiders. Sick of this.
Oh please, not defending Jones but just because Maggard would say 12 different things doesn’t mean he was getting stuff right. I remember his site 🗑️ on top of 🗑️

Kentucky needs to get in on Seth Trimble from UNC and Mark Mitchell from Duke.
Trimble is a 7th man who is going to transfer to a mid-level tier P5 to start (NC State?) Mitchell I’m not too sure about, his offensive game seems so limited but he is really strong and will be a Junior. Not going to scoff at his experience and potential. But neither of these guys are “needs to get” level, not at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT