ADVERTISEMENT

Vitale doing espn color for LSU game

26988dcfe980cc841fb49443f1d1b704.jpg

Not Laura but......:fire:

Good. I was worried we wouldn't have a 100 or so Duke references during the Cats' game.

Anybody know what Zi-on is having for lunch?

Reactions: struggler
I was debating watching at home or local sports bar (that does not play sound) - decision made for me after hearing Dickie V is doing color!

Save me a spot at the bar!!!

Irritating as a fan who enjoys the SEC, give me Jimmy Dykes or Andy Kennedy any night over Vitale or Bilas. Sadly, I admit to wanting to hear the UK band play Rocking Little Heartbeat and get that started as that is the theme for this year's team in the weird fan ritual part--where you cling to something really weird--with Kennedy it's the "potato use of Estonia".

I've never tried synching the game with Leach's broadcast. I'll give it a shot tonight. I usually just watch on mute with Dick calls our games. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Reactions: kev69
Per KSR on the pregame, Vitale was scheduled to to the dUKe-u6 game and asked to switch to our game.

Reactions: 859Rondo513
I guess that means Bilas and Schulman are in Louisville doing the Duke game..SURPRISE!!!!.Who would have thought..I am done with Vitale. He needs to be put out to pasture and call it a day. He made his mark, however time to move on Dicky V.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT