ADVERTISEMENT

Vince

TTU/UK fan

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2011
I think how Vince handles some of the Stoops backlash isn't gonna be very pretty. And understably so, as they are very close and it's to be expected and we know Vince likes to speak his mind.

Around midnight lastnight he responded "lol" to a tweet from a pro-UK page that was quoting Roush's Stoops comments "I think we get to play 4 of the top 6 in the coming weeks. That's a joy" and had a video with Sumrall giving a hard core speech before a game. Essentially trying to show the difference in their attitudes kinda thing. It has been a typical thing in the past where Marrow says "lol" to some page doubting KY, but now it's a pro-UK page he is responding to.

And there's plenty of responses to him telling him to go coach and get off of X and things along those lines. Should a coach be doing this though? Absolutely not.

We all love what Marrow has done in recruiting, but I think people will need to keep an open mind with him in the coming months. He isn't going to take the likely Stoops backlash that's going to come (barring some miracles) very lightly and will likely have some stuff to say. I think it would be wise to just laugh it off. Marrow has done a lot of good for us and we know he is outspoken, sometimes maybe to a fault. But just let Big Dawg speak his mind and go on about your way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.