ADVERTISEMENT

Very nice win today

It's been a long time since we have seen players make plays down the stretch at Kentucky go cats

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Last year's team loses this game by 20. They just would have. Remember the game @ Mizzou to start league play last year when we got BLITZED? That would have happened in this game a year ago.

This team just has it. Florida gave us their absolute best punch today- we played just okay, on the road, in a super rowdy environment, and won the game anyways.

I like my team.

I don’t understand why Florida isn’t ranked top 25. Seemed legit today even at home.

I haven’t been excited for several years of UK ball but I gotta admit I like this team. It has a different feel. Last time a fan favorite blocked a last minute shot to win a tight game was 2012? Maybe it’s a sign of things to come? I absolutely love watching the team but man Reed I love to watch him play the game. I miss watching guards at UK with high IQ that’ll absolutely clean your clock every time down the floor (Tyler was another favorite), and makes the smart play. I prefer high IQ with some athleticism. Verses all athleticism. It’s been a long time that I was ready for the next game soon as the buzzer sounded from the last.

I don’t understand why Florida isn’t ranked top 25. Seemed legit today even at home.

I haven’t been excited for several years of UK ball but I gotta admit I like this team. It has a different feel. Last time a fan favorite blocked a last minute shot to win a tight game was 2012? Maybe it’s a sign of things to come? I absolutely love watching the team but man Reed I love to watch him play the game. I miss watching guards at UK with high IQ that’ll absolutely clean your clock every time down the floor (Tyler was another favorite), and makes the smart play. I prefer high IQ with some athleticism. Verses all athleticism. It’s been a long time that I was ready for the next game soon as the buzzer sounded from the last.
Well, if they didn't just get their manhood taken by UK and don't allow one loss to lead to more, they will be ranked. Playing and shooting as well as they did today, they'll be very tough. Problem is, they shot way better today than they usually do, especially in that first half. They shot 8-20 from 3 in the first half for 40%. That's why they had the lead. They came back to earth in the 2nd half. But they have some talent, no doubt. Their guards are very effective with the ball, tough to guard. They've got some decent wins, too, and have played some tough teams very close.

Reactions: chroix
Last year's team won this game last year. Maybe you have some other mystical meaning for "this game".

You seriously that dense?

First of all, Florida is WAY better this year than last year.

Secondly, I meant it being the first road game in conference in a rowdy enviornment (just like Mizzou last year).

Thirdly, UF played the best game (by far) they have played all season, gave us their best punch, made tough shots like banking in 2 deep 3s (just like @ Mizzou last year) and we won anyways.

When we played tough, talented guards last year, we got beat. Their backcourt combined for 61 points today.

By "this game" I mean if you took last year's team and placed them on the basketball court today against this UF team and this environment to open league play, they lose by 20.

Didn't think that was a difficult concept to understand, super "mystical" for sure.

We played hard and it was a great win but we need to make our free throws. Reed needs to start making more and I know he is shooting 90%. He missed a front end. He will get better. Go cats.

We played hard and it was a great win but we need to make our free throws. Reed needs to start making more and I know he is shooting 90%. He missed a front end. He will get better. Go cats.
Yes but come on. No one is 100 percent. He hit 6 in a row to win it. Bit of a reach imo

Yes but come on. No one is 100 percent. He hit 6 in a row to win it. Bit of a reach imo
He did and that’s great but we were losing when he and I think Bradshaw missed the front end of the bonus. That can be a momentum changer. Not trying to pick on him at all. He is such a good shooter I am just expecting him to make almost all of them.

UF fan here, enjoyed the game on Saturday. Congrats on making the plays down the stretch to win. Really enjoyed the tempo and seeing guys make plays on both ends. Look forward to the game in Rupp.

Reactions: -BBH-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT