ADVERTISEMENT

What a win !

I’m probably more impressed with this one over the Alabama win . On the road , physical and tough defensive team , lots of in game adversity. Just a big time win !
Makes me start to believe again- and I know better. Beat Arkansas Saturday!

Reactions: chroix
Very proud of the guys coming from 13 behind on the road against a quality opponent. Could be a better building game for the guys than the Bama game. Really happy and excited UK fan here tonight. Win the next two then head to Knoxville and beat the VOLS!!! Why not?

Last edited:
Great great win tonight. I was nervous as all get out that last 4 minutes of the game. Sheppard played one heck of a game.

Reactions: catben
Very proud of the guys coming from 13 behind on the road against a quality opponent. Coukd be a better building game for the guys than the Bama game. Really happy and excited UK fan here tonight. Win the next two then head to Knoxville and beat the VOLS!!! Why not?
If we can pull that off - and we should since those are home games against two sub-par opponents - that game in Knoxville just might be for the SEC regular season title. Of course, we'd be in better position if we'd closed out LSU and Florida but tonight was kinda the law of averages finally working on our side. Need some help but every team above us in the standings except Auburn has a tougher SOS down the stretch and will pick up more losses.

Reactions: ORCAT
This was a great effort by both teams. We have not won one of these barn burners in a while.

Hubbard and Sheppard were on another level tonight and this felt like a tournament game!!

So happy that we FINALLY pulled one of these out!! This team REALLY needed it!!

Now let’s win out!!!

Thor-UK-g2.gif

I’m probably more impressed with this one over the Alabama win . On the road , physical and tough defensive team , lots of in game adversity to overcome. Just a big time win !
No doubt, this was the win the team had to have. Yes, the wins over Auburn and Alabama were great, but we didn't need much help to get up for those games. This was the one this team has been losing. Against an unranked opponent and one you've already beaten. We had a bad start and couldn't buy a basket early. Playing against a very physical team that challenged every shot. On the road and not getting calls from these corrupt refs. It would have definitely been a loss earlier in the season. Big win!

If we can pull that off - and we should since those are home games against two sub-par opponents - that game in Knoxville just might be for the SEC regular season title. Of course, we'd be in better position if we'd closed out LSU and Florida but tonight was kinda the law of averages finally working on our side. Need some help but every team above us in the standings except Auburn has a tougher SOS down the stretch and will pick up more losses.

People always do thus as fans of teams but UK won a fluky game in Gainsville with Brickshaw hitting a 3. It kinda just evened out choking at home. Lsu and a and m on the road were killers. Should have won 1 of those.

We definitely needed a game like this and see UK pull out one of these hard-fought games mounting a huge comeback. It has been a while since the Cats had a win like that.

I’m probably more impressed with this one over the Alabama win . On the road , physical and tough defensive team , lots of in game adversity to overcome. Just a big time win !
Down 13 in 2nd half. Fought back. Playing hard. Hustling. Fighting. Excellent win

Reactions: BBUK and yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT