ADVERTISEMENT

Very good season for the Cats

Agreed, though today was very disappointing. Just did not look ready to play, a disturbing trend under stoops given time to prepare.

Hopefully, a lot was learned today by players and staff.

Agree with OP. This season was a pleasant surprise, especially considering how things began. Stoops makes mistakes, but he's getting things moving in the right direction - obviously.

It's been a rough 4 weeks for the anti-Stoops crowd, so today they're wailing; but Stoops is the right guy, I believe.

41 - 38.

Reactions: screwduke1
I feel good about next year. I think the lay off hurt us for this game. We just couldn't get the runnng game going.

Bigblue

Reactions: UKvisitor
Hopefully, a lot was learned today by players and staff.

Agree with OP. This season was a pleasant surprise, especially considering how things began. Stoops makes mistakes, but he's getting things moving in the right direction - obviously.

It's been a rough 4 weeks for the anti-Stoops crowd, so today they're wailing; but Stoops is the right guy, I believe.

41 - 38.
I agree with you that Stoops is the right guy if you're willing to continue spending large sums of 'good' money to support mediocrity, bad decisions, and inexperience. Problem is, it seems really stoopid to do so, but hey, the world will forever have her poor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT