ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt Sighting..

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
One of my good friends and his family are vacationing in Denver and said his son was on the elevator today with Jarred Vanderbilt and surprise, surprise he had a cast on his foot.

One of my good friends and his family are vacationing in Denver and said his son was on the elevator today with Jarred Vanderbilt and surprise, surprise he had a cast on his foot.
He’s been photographed using a cart that allows him to move with one leg up.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Surprise surprise, he had a cast on his foot the night of the draft. Where you been?

Reactions: Col. Angus
R1Kt.gif

[eyeroll]

Reactions: awf
Don't watch draft... Just thought it's interesting with the new contract.

Shouldn’t be. Denver has had him wearing that thing since before his press conference. He got that contract longgg after he got the cast on.

Plus, he was just in Vegas, so that’s odd.

Pretty sure he's been on the bench for every SL game with that boot on. That's not been any secret I don't think. I think NBA teams take extra precaution around their young players during summer league. I'm sure the biggest concern with JV coming into Denver was that ankle and they don't want to risk anything.

Hate ignorant posts like this. Yes hes a former UK player.

He was, but he didn’t do much at all. Another player that is doing well but gave UK very little yet has a lifetime contract.

The lifetime contract should have stipulations. Especially they way we recruit.

Don't watch draft... Just thought it's interesting with the new contract.
That's my thought. Why would they sign him - or anyone - in a cast to guaranteed money? I love it for Vandy, but that is a unusual move. They must know something we don't. Can't wait to see him play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT