ADVERTISEMENT

UT vs MSU

Senioritis. Before the evaporation of players to the pro ranks I used to see lots of players with obvious senioritis.
You may be right, and I may be suffering recency bias. But I'm trying to think of other examples with UK players, and just not recalling one at the moment. I can think of guys who never really seemed to get better after a sophomore year or something, but Vescovi just seems to have fallen off the earth.

Fight Mma GIF by New Line Cagefighting

Miss St and UT right now. 🤣🤣

State is doubling Kinect every time he touches not going to let him beat them and being very physical
We doubled him one time in our game and he traveled
Half of the shots he hit was with a man in front of him but with their hands at their waist.

Tennessee is getting taken to the absolute WOODSHED right now- my goodness.

Hope this is a wakeup call for OUR GUYS tonight! Can't take ANYONE lightly in March!!

Reactions: MbergCat
UT is just Knecht and a bunch of average Joe's. There's no way they should have gotten 3 guys on the 1st and 2nd team all SEC.

Every 3 they shoot and every drive they fall down. They gotta practice falling right?? Can you imagine Duke and Tennessee playing. The towel boy that wipes up would pass out of heatstroke. Ass hat would probably try to trip the poor guy too

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
Vescovi loves to eat dirt, dude loves being on the ground. The refs have seen enough of him to know he flops but will NOT call it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT