ADVERTISEMENT

UT RB Jordan arrested with loaded gun. Same as it ever was.

You're a troll on a UK message board making comments, not "rattling" anybody. Congratulations for getting any responses. It's what your loneliness is here to get, so why protest so much?
Well one of your posters invited " dem Vol fans" on here and when we do , you get upset about what we say. Anyway, not lonely, just clarifying the situation on here about our rb getting in trouble. Some on here think he had" murdered "or "will be murderer " in the future. You know, I wish I had insight like that - judging people good or bad without ever knowing them or their situation. Make a good living off of it I'm sure. First, he isn't a murderer and in fact has been the model student and athlete but he is trouble and could certainly get kicked off the team ( which I would understand and support fully.) Second , Vol fans, including me, don't condone such behavior. I just see the hypocrisy that some on here spew. That's all.

I've watched you get laughed of the Vols, Gamecocks, and gator boards. I'm surprised the UK fans put up with you.

I will guarantee you will be banned on here before Grumpy is, he actually brings a lot of info about several other teams to our board. And of course Georgia runs a program ten times cleaner than Thug U.

Well one of your posters invited " dem Vol fans" on here and when we do , you get upset about what we say. Anyway, not lonely, just clarifying the situation on here about our rb getting in trouble. Some on here think he had" murdered "or "will be murderer " in the future. You know, I wish I had insight like that - judging people good or bad without ever knowing them or their situation. Make a good living off of it I'm sure. First, he isn't a murderer and in fact has been the model student and athlete but he is trouble and could certainly get kicked off the team ( which I would understand and support fully.) Second , Vol fans, including me, don't condone such behavior. I just see the hypocrisy that some on here spew. That's all.

I don't see where one of our fans invited you to dominate posts over here, tell us who it was so we can ignore his posts in the future.

That is actually not true. The SEC's limit has always been 4 failed tests and you are out. Schools can obviously have a tougher policy than the SEC but can not have a more lax policy. UT's maximum was 3, and I assume still is.

Having the weapon in his back pocket in the car was dumb, but at the same time I carry a pistol myself. I just happen to have a concealed carry permit. Obviously if you are going to carry a weapon it would be wise to have a permit, even in your car, but simply having a weapon on you doesn't automatically mean it was for a nefarious reason. But at this point I don't know where he was coming from or where he was going, so I will leave that for the law to determine.

He had a very small amount of marijuana on him, and a scale and some baggies. If the state determines he was attempting to sell the small amount then he should be dismissed. If not, and he has not had any previous incidents (and I am unaware of any), then I am fine with internal punishment and him remaining on the team.

From an article about the drug policies:

"Georgia, Kentucky and Mississippi State are the only ones with suspensions for athletes' first positive test for marijuana, 10 percent of the season for each. Kentucky includes possible dismissal for each of the first two positives, with a half-season suspension for No. 2.

The policy variations continue beyond the first positive test.

Six of the schools have a three-strikes-and-you're-out method. At Florida, you might get a fifth strike. At Arkansas, four. And Ole Miss doesn't have a defined number."

Apparently there are two standards, Drug tests by the school and those administrated by the NCAA. Also while it wasn't mentioned in this article Thug U's internal limit was five, per another article, and you have to wonder how many tests Thug U's FIVE STAR Jantzen failed before they sent him home for a spring semester to dry out. of course he didn't last any time at all when they allowed him back the fall semester. The player later charged with murder.

Note: UK's highest rated recruit and "most promising defensive player", Caffey, was kicked off the team PERMANENTLY after TWO positive tests.

"Georgia, Kentucky and Mississippi State are the only ones with suspensions for athletes' first positive test for marijuana, 10 percent of the season for each. Kentucky includes possible dismissal for each of the first two positives, with a half-season suspension for No. 2.

Six of the schools have a three-strikes-and-you're-out method. At Florida, you might get a fifth strike. At Arkansas, four. And Ole Miss doesn't have a defined number."

Apparently there are two standards, Drug tests by the school and those administrated by the NCAA. Also while it wasn't mentioned in this article Thug U's internal limit was five, per another article, and you have to wonder how many tests Thug U's FIVE STAR Jantzen failed before they sent him home for a spring semester to dry out. of course he didn't last any time at all when they allowed him back the fall semester. The player later charged with murder.

Note: UK's highest rated recruit and "most promising defensive player", Caffey, was kicked off the team PERMANENTLY after TWO positive tests.
That’s silly for a drug that’s not banned in most pro leagues and will be legalized in every state before 2030.

Reactions: jace2012

And are you saying there’s a correlation between Janzens abusive stepfather and his marijuana use?

I don't see where one of our fans invited you to dominate posts over here, tell us who it was so we can ignore his posts in the future.
Second post of the thread by " cathouse" He said " where dem Vol fans at now ? " He was suggesting, and thereby inviting, that we Vol fans would not react to the news of our rb getting in trouble. Of course I took it as a way to clarify the situation from a Vol fan point of view. I will let you notify him that he will be ignored by his fellow wildcat posters.

Reactions: Navyguy44
That’s silly for a drug that’s not banned in most pro leagues and will be legalized in every state before 2030.

He was in the 2011 class, dismissed while redshirting changing to D. I agree, our AD is a big scaredy cat, now a hero with all the other SEC football programs bringing in the millions after starving it for a decade.
Dang, I really enjoyed a replay of a Thug U game against Florida game earlier, 62 to 37 the final I believe. But that was when Phat Phil and Spurrier were coaches.

Second post of the thread by " cathouse" He said " where dem Vol fans at now ? " He was suggesting, and thereby inviting, that we Vol fans would not react to the news of our rb getting in trouble. Of course I took it as a way to clarify the situation from a Vol fan point of view. I will let you notify him that he will be ignored by his fellow wildcat posters.

What a reach, but not unexpected.

I've watched you get laughed of the Vols, Gamecocks, and gator boards. I'm surprised the UK fans put up with you.

You stalking me? Even if you are, what does that have to do with Fulmer being one of If not the sleaziest individuals in college athletics? Pruitt, while being a good coach is an embarrassment every time he speaks.

On a side note, if fans are required to maintain social distancing at games this fall, will UT get 25k in that dump they call a stadium? That 100k+ you are so proud of is actually room for about 75k. So keeping 6 feet apart will mean a fraction of that.

I do understand your dislike for us though, since Kirby is playing with his guys, UT can't stay within 3 Yrs, on the recruiting front the only guys from Georgia UT signs are the ones Kirby allows you to sign, i'd be mad too.

Why do we put up with him? Simple. Hes trashing Tennessee the same as we do. Kentucky fans bear no ill will towards Georgia. Tennessee and Florida on the other hand can rot. And South Carolina isnt far off from that frankly.

You stalking me? Even if you are, what does that have to do with Fulmer being one of If not the sleaziest individuals in college athletics? Pruitt, while being a good coach is an embarrassment every time he speaks.

On a side note, if fans are required to maintain social distancing at games this fall, will UT get 25k in that dump they call a stadium? That 100k+ you are so proud of is actually room for about 75k. So keeping 6 feet apart will mean a fraction of that.

I do understand your dislike for us though, since Kirby is playing with his guys, UT can't stay within 3 Yrs, on the recruiting front the only guys from Georgia UT signs are the ones Kirby allows you to sign, i'd be mad too.
Lol one, JARuleUK or whatever his name is slobbing on your knob. It’s adorable. Two. Good coaches seem to love to work for Fulmer. Meanwhile y’all are extending Ears and his frugal ways. Wild that y’all “didn’t want” top 100 RB Cody Brown because you had Edwards or LJ locked up and they’re staying home. Why do you think you’re getting everyone? Is it because “Bulldog Bob” said you were? Maybe Lagunadog on the other site? That’s cute because I created both of those user names to troll UGA pages and y’all fall for it

ddz2qy6-0e4b5ccb-60c7-4cd7-9b5b-b0dd74f89611.jpg

Lol one, JARuleUK or whatever his name is slobbing on your knob. It’s adorable. Two. Good coaches seem to love to work for Fulmer. Meanwhile y’all are extending Ears and his frugal ways. Wild that y’all “didn’t want” top 100 RB Cody Brown because you had Edwards or LJ locked up and they’re staying home. Why do you think you’re getting everyone? Is it because “Bulldog Bob” said you were? Maybe Lagunadog on the other site? That’s cute because I created both of those user names to troll UGA pages and y’all fall for it

We aren't getting everyone, but getting the majority of the ones we want, and would have gotten Brown if we had wanted him, still might if we miss on a couple of guys.

What you need to do Navy is quit listening to the guys that kept telling the Vols that they were getting Darnell Washington last cycle and his signed LOI was in Athens, real inside guys you have. Same ones are telling you you have a shot a London, Mims and Ferguson this cycle when you aren't even in the top 2 for either. You should know by now that Pruitt's MO is to get in the top 5 of big time recruits only to come in 2nd or 3rd. Don't throw Wanka the human pear out there, or Wright who about got your QB decapitated out there.

But if UT plays nice, Kirby might let you stay within 3 TDs this fall in Athens.

Almost forgot, congrats on being named a 3rd tier program today by ESPN.

Last edited:
We aren't getting everyone, but getting the majority of the ones we want, and would have gotten Brown if we had wanted him, still might if we miss on a couple of guys.

What you need to do Navy is quit listening to the guys that kept telling the Vols that they were getting Darnell Washington last cycle and his signed LOI was in Athens, real inside guys you have. Same ones are telling you you have a shot a London, Mims and Ferguson this cycle when you aren't even in the top 2 for either. You should know by now that Pruitt's MO is to get in the top 5 of big time recruits only to come in 2nd or 3rd. Don't throw Wanka the human pear out there, or Wright who about got your QB decapitated out there.

But if UT plays nice, Kirby might let you stay within 3 TDs this fall in Athens.

Almost forgot, congrats on being named a 3rd tier program today by ESPN.
Never saw Furgeson talk. Your insiders literally say Tennessee is in the top two for Mondon. Probably top 3 for Mims. Both are taking a step back after seeing how easily racism comes to UGA student athletes. Y’all are on your board begging for Mondons commitment. Why hasn’t it happened like your insiders said it would?

Never saw Furgeson talk. Your insiders literally say Tennessee is in the top two for Mondon. Probably top 3 for Mims. Both are taking a step back after seeing how easily racism comes to UGA student athletes. Y’all are on your board begging for Mondons commitment. Why hasn’t it happened like your insiders said it would?

How does this work, I thought you were supposed to be about full up when you signed 22 recruits, now you have 23 and every time I read about a recruit Thug U is recruiting him heavily.

Oh, forgot, this is Thug U we are talking about, a lot of those dumb commits just signed up to be place holders, waiting for someone better to take their place.

Actually they are wanting him to go public, commitment has happened. But good to see you are so jealous of us you are buying a subscription to our premium sites. As to why hasn't it happened, because the timing isn't right. When we have a transfer, an injury in camp, one of the 3-5 silents will go public. At some point you will learn to accept anytime UT is going head to head against UGA for a GA kid you are coming in 2nd. It's a stretch saying London has UT in his top 3, you aren't for Mims or Ferguson.

Enjoy that recently ranked 3rd tier program of yours.

Actually they are wanting him to go public, commitment has happened. But good to see you are so jealous of us you are buying a subscription to our premium sites. As to why hasn't it happened, because the timing isn't right. When we have a transfer, an injury in camp, one of the 3-5 silents will go public. At some point you will learn to accept anytime UT is going head to head against UGA for a GA kid you are coming in 2nd. It's a stretch saying London has UT in his top 3, you aren't for Mims or Ferguson.

Enjoy that recently ranked 3rd tier program of yours.
Your insiders literally said we are. I’m not saying it. They are. And if we’re third tier with our better facilities, more titles and wins, better draft history, etc, what tier are y’all? That’d be like Louisville saying they’re a higher tier program than UCLA because UCLA has some hard times recently while Louisville purchased some talent for some wins and no titles.

Your post ( # 83) .

Number 83. I have no idea what that is or said and probably would care less if I read it.

A third tier ranked program, that sure isn't much return for all the money you have spent, not to mention all the cheating.

Do you think you will recruit over everyone you have signed or just the ones that you can upgrade?

I love it when you "try" to answer my posts, every time you do it come up on our board under the heading: "https:UT RB Jordan arrested with loaded gun. Same as it ever was."

In case anyone has forgot what this thread is about.

Last edited:
Your insiders literally said we are. I’m not saying it. They are. And if we’re third tier with our better facilities, more titles and wins, better draft history, etc, what tier are y’all? That’d be like Louisville saying they’re a higher tier program than UCLA because UCLA has some hard times recently while Louisville purchased some talent for some wins and no titles.

Twenty five years was a long time ago.

Number 83. I have no idea what that is or said and probably would care less if I read it.

A third tier ranked program, that sure isn't much return for all the money you have spent, not to mention all the cheating.

Do you think you will recruit over everyone you have signed or just the ones that you can upgrade?

I love it when you "try" to answer my posts, every time you do it come up on our board under the heading: "https:UT RB Jordan arrested with loaded gun. Same as it ever was."

In case anyone has forgot what this thread is about.
Either you are playing dumb or you may be that dumb- I can't really tell the difference now. The # 83 was the post you made - # 83 in this thread. ( the # is in bottom right corner. ) oohhh..... looks like Bowden may be in trouble- and again going back to the purpose of this thread and according to you - FROM WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT OUR RB- Bowden must also be also be a murderer or will be a murderer b/c surely this is not his first time at doing whatever he may be doing - again, according to your reasoning. It sucks when the roosters come home to nest, doesn't it ?

Either you are playing dumb or you may be that dumb- I can't really tell the difference now. The # 83 was the post you made - # 83 in this thread. ( the # is in bottom right corner. ) oohhh..... looks like Bowden may be in trouble- and again going back to the purpose of this thread and according to you - FROM WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT OUR RB- Bowden must also be also be a murderer or will be a murderer b/c surely this is not his first time at doing whatever he may be doing - again, according to your reasoning. It sucks when the roosters come home to nest, doesn't it ?

What roosters? He went home to see his family, that is where they live, what was he charged with? You are making up all kind of excuses for someone with a loaded non registered weapon on him driving a car with scales and a lot of drugs to sell.

Ah forget it, you probably don't know the difference.

What roosters? He went home to see his family, that is where they live, what was he charged with? You are making up all kind of excuses for someone with a loaded non registered weapon on him driving a car with scales and a lot of drugs to sell.

Ah forget it, you probably don't know the difference.
I'm not saying he was charged with anything but the DEA did target the house he was staying at - his grandmother's house I think. The DEA does not do that without some investigation and purpose. Maybe it is his grandmother is the target- you know " ma parker" type. The roosters is that there can be players on a team's roster at anytime that can make stupid decisions and actions that do not represent the team as a whole. Lastly, I see again you are not recognizing your post ( # 83) in this thread so I will give up trying to hold you to it .

this thread became fairly interesting to me after I put ALL of the vol fans on ignore! Just jauk and grumpy now!

Reactions: jauk11
I'm not saying he was charged with anything but the DEA did target the house he was staying at - his grandmother's house I think. The DEA does not do that without some investigation and purpose. Maybe it is his grandmother is the target- you know " ma parker" type. The roosters is that there can be players on a team's roster at anytime that can make stupid decisions and actions that do not represent the team as a whole. Lastly, I see again you are not recognizing your post ( # 83) in this thread so I will give up trying to hold you to it .

Was he carrying a loaded gun without a permit in his pocket IN HIS CAR with drugs for sale AND scales?

Was he carrying a loaded gun without a permit in his pocket IN HIS CAR with drugs for sale AND scales?
No ....he was at a house that the DEA targeted for SOME purpose. Think about that - the DEA !! Now it might be that he was innocently there by chance OR it might be that he is there b/c of some association with known "drug thugs" OR that he may be actually in part of some nefarious dealings. I don't know and you don't t know either but it sure makes, at the least, that he is around some bad people and that is neither smart or good.

To "jauk11" - just read a report from a news outlet that federal marshals and DEA seized several assault weapons where LB was and had been a place where several drug buys, undercover-wise, was made. Now, this seems to be some serious stuff going on here and makes the random arrest of our Vol rb not as serious, at least NOT ON THE SCALE that is going on there. Again , not accusing LB of anything but you know LB must know at the very least the things that were going down there.

So not only do you post your unwelcome garbage on other fans boards you also lie about who you are?

Are half the "likes" you get just from your other aliases? Or maybe more than half, lol.

Last edited:
To "jauk11" - just read a report from a news outlet that federal marshals and DEA seized several assault weapons where LB was and had been a place where several drug buys, undercover-wise, was made. Now, this seems to be some serious stuff going on here and makes the random arrest of our Vol rb not as serious, at least NOT ON THE SCALE that is going on there. Again , not accusing LB of anything but you know LB must know at the very least the things that were going down there.

And since he wasn't arrested for anything doesn't look like he was doing anything wrong, besides being dumb maybe. But his family was there and he was visiting them. Hard to ignore relatives you have known all your life, my guess, maybe they wanted to see the little boy.

Guns in your house and loaded guns in your car WITH drugs and scales are two different situations.

Oh, after spending all that money on the raid how many people did they arrest? And how desperate for money do you really think Bowden is, with the millions already guaranteed, do you think he might even be able to borrow a hundred or two LEGALLY?

"Makes the random arrest of our Vol rb not as serious".

LOL, I guess the Vol lawyers will say "look at what Bowden did in Ohio" with no arrests?

And since he wasn't arrested for anything doesn't look like he was doing anything wrong, besides being dumb maybe. But his family was there and he was visiting them. Hard to ignore relatives you have known all your life, my guess, maybe they wanted to see the little boy.

Guns in your house and loaded guns in your car WITH drugs and scales are two different situations.

Oh, after spending all that money on the raid how many people did they arrest? And how desperate for money do you really think Bowden is, with the millions already guaranteed, do you think he might even be able to borrow a hundred or two LEGALLY?
So are you NOT acknowledging that SOMETHING was going on within that household ? I mean, the US marshals and DEA raided the house !!! Seems to me that that is a little more serious than a random pullover and then arrest. Again, NOT EXCUSING what our rb did but you cannot say there was nothing going on at the house.

So are you NOT acknowledging that SOMETHING was going on within that household ? I mean, the US marshals and DEA raided the house !!! Seems to me that that is a little more serious than a random pullover and then arrest. Again, NOT EXCUSING what our rb did but you cannot say there was nothing going on at the house.

Who wasn't arrested, and who was?

Who wasn't arrested, and who was?
Good point but it doesn't mean that there might not be arrests in the future. Will you just acknowledge that something is/was going on at the " grandmother's home" and that either LB was totally clueless to that ( and that would show his intelligence) OR that in all probability he at least knew something was going on and did not really attempt to change anything about it. Just simply admit it - it's common sense.

Good point but it doesn't mean that there might not be arrests in the future. Will you just acknowledge that something is/was going on at the " grandmother's home" and that either LB was totally clueless to that ( and that would show his intelligence) OR that in all probability he at least knew something was going on and did not really attempt to change anything about it. Just simply admit it - it's common sense.

Shouldn't see his family, shouldn't show off his son, should cut all ties as soon as he gets some money.

Might, smight, might be outside your house tonight, after all you are a big fan of probably the biggest cheating bunch of crooks in sports, with all your excuses some of that has to have rubbed off on you, after all you seem fine with thugs running around in cars with loaded non registered guns and drugs to sell.

Now, why don't you get lost, you have worn out your welcome, not that you ever had one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT