ADVERTISEMENT

UT RB Jordan arrested with loaded gun. Same as it ever was.

JMO a loaded gun is preferable to an unloaded one...unless you get stopped by the police with scales and drugs on you. I'm sure it is all explainable. Phil Fulmer spent his career thinking up explanations that the police always accepted. I can hardly wait to hear this one. Maybe he was just running an errand for other players on the team and had picked up the drug prescriptions at Walgreens for them.

If it really was the "same as it ever was", then we would never have heard about this. The good ole boy network would've been hard at work to make sure the cops who picked him up in Florida would help sweep this under the rug. Technology has made things a lot more difficult for boosters and the "fixers" that they use!

There are some wild stories out there about SEC football players getting favors from cops. These days a top QB at FSU can't even steal a few crab legs when he gets hungry!

This is just part of Pruitts education process, first they had to teach him about warrants, now it is about loaded guns and drugs. I wonder if they still have the same limits on failed drug tests they used to, their limit used to be five failed tests while UK's was two at the same time.

Pruitt, at Phat's urging, moved quickly on this one...he's suspended for the 1st Half of Monday's game.
OR it might be like the elite alabama tackle a couple years ago, who had the very same offense but was caught I think in Louisiana, be handled "internally" and not miss any game time. NOTE : college teams play on Saturdays for the most part

Reactions: Ky grandpa
OR it might be like the elite alabama tackle a couple years ago, who had the very same offense but was caught I think in Louisiana, be handled "internally" and not miss any game time. NOTE : college teams play on Saturdays for the most part
Or be cleared after an exhaustive 3 minute investigation.

NOTE: The game comment was a joke, being facetious, sarcastic. Not surprised at all it went totally over your head.

This is just part of Pruitts education process, first they had to teach him about warrants, now it is about loaded guns and drugs. I wonder if they still have the same limits on failed drug tests they used to, their limit used to be five failed tests while UK's was two at the same time.
haha

If he had been in Tennessee when this occurred, we would never have heard about this. But, he was in Florida at the time, so the big orange police didn't have his back.

Probably didn't realize that the alarm system that goes off when you leave the Knoxville city limits doesn't work when you are out of the state. He will learn, he isn't a senior yet.

If he had been in Tennessee when this occurred, we would never have heard about this.

They probably have a version of this card they give to all of the players for emergencies.

get-out-of-jail-free.jpg

Thug U fans generally seem to be oblivious to what is going on with your team.
Well obviously you pay more attention to our football program than I and most Vol fans b/c I was totally in the dark about "Pruitt's educational program". I mean, you even knew the different phases of it and everything and stated so in three different threads. To be a uk wildcat football fan , you sure do keep up with our team closely.
Are you sure you're not a closet Vol fan at heart? Psychologists sometimes say that the thing we most despise is actually due to our deep inward affinity to that said despised thing. I don't know, just pondering things.

Well obviously you pay more attention to our football program than I and most Vol fans b/c I was totally in the dark about "Pruitt's educational program". I mean, you even knew the different phases of it and everything and stated so in three different threads. To be a uk wildcat football fan , you sure do keep up with our team closely.
Are you sure you're not a closet Vol fan at heart? Psychologists sometimes say that the thing we most despise is actually due to our deep inward affinity to that said despised thing. I don't know, just pondering things.

Hell, you should start paying more attention, you don't even pay any attention to your own team? I thought the article where Pruitt had to be educated about what a warrant is was high class comedy.

I still think the EIGHT players that didn't have to pay the cover charge, then got the one fatty down and kicked him in the face sending him to the hospital with a concussion is something even you might have noticed. Especially since they also beat up the off duty cop on the way out. With the OIC "forgetting" to pick up the surveillance film on the way out, which magically turned out to be no good when they did pick it up THE NEXT DAY. And the poor cops couldn't figure out how to charge anyone with anything, lol.

Poor coach, he probably didn't know if you threaten them all with losing their free ride unless they talked they would all be squealing like pigs. He did figure out enough to suspend the ONE player for the cliffhanger against Tennessee Martin, but they squeaked by 53-0, probably would have lost the game if he had suspended two of them.

And no, never in my long life have I had the slightest inclination to be a fan of Thug U, I root for all the OTHER SEC teams in their bowl games. Although it is interesting the things Thug U and the "Orange Pride" have gotten away with over the decades. Pretty unbelievable really, you would think it would make decent football fans want to throw up. In fact, excuse me for a minute.

Last edited:
Hell, you should start paying more attention, you don't even pay any attention to your own team? I thought the article where Pruitt had to be educated about what a warrant is was high class comedy.

I still think the EIGHT players that didn't have to pay the cover charge, then got the one fatty down and kicked him in the face sending him to the hospital with a concussion is something even you might have noticed. Especially since they also beat up the off duty cop on the way out. With the OIC "forgetting" to pick up the surveillance film on the way out, which magically turned out to be no good when they did pick it up THE NEXT DAY. And the poor cops couldn't figure out how to charge anyone with anything, lol.

Poor coach, he probably didn't know if you threaten them all with losing their free ride unless they talked they would all be squealing like pigs. He did figure out enough to suspend the ONE player for the cliffhanger against Tennessee Martin, but they squeaked by 53-0, probably would have lost the game if he had suspended two of them.

And no, never in my long life have I had the slightest inclination to be a fan of Thug U, I root for all the OTHER SEC teams in their bowl games. Although it is interesting the things Thug U and the "Orange Pride" have gotten away with over the decades. Pretty unbelievable really, you would think it would make decent football fans want to throw up. In fact, excuse me for a minute.
Wash.... rinse...... repeat..... wash..... rinse..... repeat....

Reactions: colvolfan
They were sure vocal when Bowden punched the VA Tech guy talking about what a horrible person he was and should have received the death penalty for that. Let's see what they say about this. [roll]
Actions shows a person's inner character - whether good or bad. Tim has not been in any trouble during his 3 years at UT but one bad choice can do away with a great deal of good. If they let him go then I'd certainly agree with and understand that. If they decide , due to his good standing academically and behaviorally prior to this, I'd understand that also. Sometimes - sometimes second are needed to help steer a person in the right way. I will say this about the situation, Tim handled it properly, meaning he was submissive and voluntarily told the police about his gun when he didn't have to. As far as Bowden, I'm sure that that punch was out of character for him and that he would like to have it back.

Wash.... rinse...... repeat..... wash..... rinse..... repeat....

Some things are so horrendous and hard to believe they need to be repeated over and over again. I still find it hard to believe that sordid affair ever happened, and that it just caused a small ripple before it was dismissed as "Oh, that's just the Vols being Vols".

Actions shows a person's inner character - whether good or bad. Tim has not been in any trouble during his 3 years at UT but one bad choice can do away with a great deal of good. If they let him go then I'd certainly agree with and understand that. If they decide , due to his good standing academically and behaviorally prior to this, I'd understand that also. Sometimes - sometimes second are needed to help steer a person in the right way. I will say this about the situation, Tim handled it properly, meaning he was submissive and voluntarily told the police about his gun when he didn't have to. As far as Bowden, I'm sure that that punch was out of character for him and that he would like to have it back.

I am not sure if you are being honest or sarcastic.

LOL, wonder how long your dealer has gotten away with being a dealer, and just how serious is losing your temper (what was the provocation) and taking a swing at someone, did he even hit him? I was always taught that you shouldn't carry a loaded gun unless you were prepared to use it, but you really have to be stupid to use it after you are on a cops video being stopped. Sounds like he wasn't any more stupid than the normal Vol player so he didn't get in a shootout.

LOL, wonder how long your dealer has gotten away with being a dealer, and just how serious is losing your temper (what was the provocation) and taking a swing at someone, did he even hit him? I was always taught that you shouldn't carry a loaded gun unless you were prepared to use it, but you really have to be stupid to use it after you are on a cops video being stopped. Sounds like he wasn't any more stupid than the normal Vol player so he didn't get in a shootout.
Well I guess I know where you stand on giving a player, any player a second chance. Again, I am not advocating for a second chance for him but up to this point in his tenure at UT Tim has been a model player, student and citizen. Let's hope, for your sake that no uk player makes a mistake like that b/c according to you- he's gone no matter how good a player and/or student he was. Lastly, your characterizations of our players being stupid , boy I could name you uk players ( football and basketball) that "couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time" but I won't b/c it isn't in me to put down anyone like that BUT obviously you are AND you must be an Einstein in intelligence as well.

Well I guess I know where you stand on giving a player, any player a second chance. Again, I am not advocating for a second chance for him but up to this point in his tenure at UT Tim has been a model player, student and citizen. Let's hope, for your sake that no uk player makes a mistake like that b/c according to you- he's gone no matter how good a player and/or student he was. Lastly, your characterizations of our players being stupid , boy I could name you uk players ( football and basketball) that "couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time" but I won't b/c it isn't in me to put down anyone like that BUT obviously you are AND you must be an Einstein in intelligence as well.
Pipe down Fulmer Cup and get off your high horse. Yall are just about the worst in the conference about this shit, so spare us all your holier than thou b.s. When can we expect the riots in Knoxville to start over this injustice?

Pipe down Fulmer Cup and get off your high horse. Yall are just about the worst in the conference about this shit, so spare us all your holier than thou b.s. When can we expect the riots in Knoxville to start over this injustice?
I guess about the time in Lexington when uk again loses to the Vols in football .

I guess about the time in Lexington when uk again loses to the Vols in football .
A better response would have been whenever UK actually beats UT again, thereby implying such riots would be a long way off, and simultaneously trash talking UK football. Two birds one stone. Youre not real ****ing bright are you? No, dont answer that. Youre a UT fan so I should have known better.

Reactions: jauk11

That is actually not true. The SEC's limit has always been 4 failed tests and you are out. Schools can obviously have a tougher policy than the SEC but can not have a more lax policy. UT's maximum was 3, and I assume still is.

Having the weapon in his back pocket in the car was dumb, but at the same time I carry a pistol myself. I just happen to have a concealed carry permit. Obviously if you are going to carry a weapon it would be wise to have a permit, even in your car, but simply having a weapon on you doesn't automatically mean it was for a nefarious reason. But at this point I don't know where he was coming from or where he was going, so I will leave that for the law to determine.

He had a very small amount of marijuana on him, and a scale and some baggies. If the state determines he was attempting to sell the small amount then he should be dismissed. If not, and he has not had any previous incidents (and I am unaware of any), then I am fine with internal punishment and him remaining on the team.

So you think this is the first time this guy ever did anything wrong, he just went straight from being a choir boy to carrying loaded weapons (remember, you shouldn't carry one unless you are able to use it) and deal in drugs. His Sunday School class probably missed him when the big nasty cops stopped him for no reason. He knew the consequences of carrying an unlicensed loaded gun AND dealing in drugs.

Thug U attracts this caliber of player, they know they can get away with more there than they can anywhere else. You have a history.

So you think this is the first time this guy ever did anything wrong, he just went straight from being a choir boy to carrying loaded weapons (remember, you shouldn't carry one unless you are able to use it) and deal in drugs. His Sunday School class probably missed him when the big nasty cops stopped him for no reason. He knew the consequences of carrying an unlicensed loaded gun AND dealing in drugs.

Thug U attracts this caliber of player, they know they can get away with more there than they can anywhere else. You have a history.
Since you are enlightened to his character and behavior, do tell specific acts of breaking the the law (would be public domain stuff) , or even detentions in high school (again paper trial) , or anything that is negative in anyway that he did in the past and then I will consider that you have some sense of knowing something, otherwise I'll hit the ignore button.

A better response would have been whenever UK actually beats UT again, thereby implying such riots would be a long way off, and simultaneously trash talking UK football. Two birds one stone. Youre not real ****ing bright are you? No, dont answer that. Youre a UT fan so I should have known better.
Actually
Well actually, the better answer was mine b/c since the riots are occurring now and the "injustice " of Tim being now also, the date that would be the soonest or nearest to now is the correct answer. It seems as though you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either. You are correct though, it will be a long while til uk beats the Vols.

That is actually not true. The SEC's limit has always been 4 failed tests and you are out. Schools can obviously have a tougher policy than the SEC but can not have a more lax policy. UT's maximum was 3, and I assume still is.

Having the weapon in his back pocket in the car was dumb, but at the same time I carry a pistol myself. I just happen to have a concealed carry permit. Obviously if you are going to carry a weapon it would be wise to have a permit, even in your car, but simply having a weapon on you doesn't automatically mean it was for a nefarious reason. But at this point I don't know where he was coming from or where he was going, so I will leave that for the law to determine.

He had a very small amount of marijuana on him, and a scale and some baggies. If the state determines he was attempting to sell the small amount then he should be dismissed. If not, and he has not had any previous incidents (and I am unaware of any), then I am fine with internal punishment and him remaining on the team.

This is the player I wrote about that they gave multiple chances to, sent him home for one semester and took him back in the fall and ended kicking him out for good shortly after they let him come back again.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/6891304/tennessee-volunteers-dismiss-janzen-jackson

He ended up with a murder charge after being sent home again. I guarantee I read an article that stated UK (And Georgia) only allowed TWO drug failures and you were gone while the same article said Thug U allowed five. UK kicked one of their three 5.7 commits (ZERO four star commits in 2011, two 5.7 OL from Lexington and one 5.7, Caffey, from Georgia) Caffey off the team after two positive tests, after coaches said he was going to be their best player on Defense (had just converted to DB from RB). He never played a down at UK.

And yes, I have had many arguments about the way football players were treated at UK vs how basketball players were treated, this just one of many examples. ANY AD could throw the millions now available from OTHER SEC ADs to overcome the hundreds of millions UK football threw away, we destroyed our football program before acknowledging that football was the money cow, and TWO two win (OOC nobodies) seasons and FIVE years in a row with no bowl games was a program that was destroyed. Facilities and lack of support the main culprits.

Actually

Well actually, the better answer was mine b/c since the riots are occurring now and the "injustice " of Tim being now also, the date that would be the soonest or nearest to now is the correct answer. It seems as though you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either. You are correct though, it will be a long while til uk beats the Vols.

Probably won't beat them until this fall, if we play.

ADVERTISEMENT