ADVERTISEMENT

UT RB Jordan arrested with loaded gun. Same as it ever was.

Since you are enlightened to his character and behavior, do tell specific acts of breaking the the law (would be public domain stuff) , or even detentions in high school (again paper trial) , or anything that is negative in anyway that he did in the past and then I will consider that you have some sense of knowing something, otherwise I'll hit the ignore button.

LOL. He knew the rules, and carrying a loaded gun without a permit with drugs to sell was all the proof needed that he had no business on a legit P5 football team. All of these players have a head start on life if they never play a down in Pro ball. Your making excuses for his behavior is all the proof I need of what kind of a program you run and endorse. We had a VERY promising player, one of our FEW four stars, arrested on I25 with drugs to sell and NO weapon and he was gone in seconds, and never a second thought that he would be gone no matter how good he was.

LOL, you think this player should be allowed back on the team, no questions asked. Goes to show you. I guess you think everyone should be allowed one murder, probably "might" not do it again.

Last edited:
That is actually not true. The SEC's limit has always been 4 failed tests and you are out. Schools can obviously have a tougher policy than the SEC but can not have a more lax policy. UT's maximum was 3, and I assume still is.

Having the weapon in his back pocket in the car was dumb, but at the same time I carry a pistol myself. I just happen to have a concealed carry permit. Obviously if you are going to carry a weapon it would be wise to have a permit, even in your car, but simply having a weapon on you doesn't automatically mean it was for a nefarious reason. But at this point I don't know where he was coming from or where he was going, so I will leave that for the law to determine.

He had a very small amount of marijuana on him, and a scale and some baggies. If the state determines he was attempting to sell the small amount then he should be dismissed. If not, and he has not had any previous incidents (and I am unaware of any), then I am fine with internal punishment and him remaining on the team.

While thE SEC may have a policy of 4 failed drug test, it isn't enforced, The Honey Badger admitted to 10 failed test, no one in the SEC has been sleaziest than Fulmer, he has lied to friends, superiors and anyone else that he thought could help his career. The WR from a few years back that was involved in the bar fight wouldn't have passed one, yes I know him, or knew him back then.

If he can help the Vols He will suit up and not miss a game, if he can't then he will be dismissed and UT can say they wontbtolerate that behavior, if he can't help us. We had a starting RB caught with one and he was gone before the end of the week.

LOL. He knew the rules, and carrying a loaded gun without a permit with drugs to sell was all the proof needed that he had no business on a legit P5 football team. All of these players have a head start on life if they never play a down in Pro ball. Your making excuses for his behavior is all the proof I need of what kind of a program you run and endorse. We had a VERY promising player, one of our FEW four stars, arrested on I25 with drugs to sell and NO weapon and he was gone in seconds, and never a second thought that he would be gone no matter how good he was.

LOL, you think this player should be allowed back on the team, no questions asked. Goes to show you.
So, let me be clear, you have nothing on him or in his past. I mean, reason stands that if YOU found something done illegally on our players you would hash and rehash it til God knows when. Lastly, read my posts - I am not advocating either way on him to be on the team or to be thrown off the team. His action definitively could warrant being tossed off the team but it is their decision ( UT administration ) to make that . I will understand either way.

So, let me be clear, you have nothing on him or in his past. I mean, reason stands that if YOU found something done illegally on our players you would hash and rehash it til God knows when. Lastly, read my posts - I am not advocating either way on him to be on the team or to be thrown off the team. His action definitively could warrant being tossed off the team but it is their decision ( UT administration ) to make that . I will understand either way.

You just don't understand, do you?

He doesn't have to have stolen a quarter from the church collection plate when he was five, he is a drug dealer in possession of a loaded gun without a permit. At anywhere but Thug U no fan would question it, he is gone, now, and good riddance, your hemming and hawing about it just shows what your football team has programmed its fans to expect and cover up Shameful.

Are you naive enough to believe this as his first rodeo? He was found carrying a loaded gun without a permit, dope, scales and baggies. He may or may not have public record, but common sense would tell you what the kids were up 2, you don't need scales for personal use.

Reactions: jauk11
Well obviously you pay more attention to our football program than I and most Vol fans b/c I was totally in the dark about "Pruitt's educational program". I mean, you even knew the different phases of it and everything and stated so in three different threads. To be a uk wildcat football fan , you sure do keep up with our team closely.
Are you sure you're not a closet Vol fan at heart? Psychologists sometimes say that the thing we most despise is actually due to our deep inward affinity to that said despised thing. I don't know, just pondering things.
We have a TN fan on our board that does not even keep up with his own team closely over here telling us stuff? If that happens to one of our players, hard core Kentucky fans, many thousands, would know about it. You seem to underestimate the love of football in this state. Probably don't even know the history of Kentucky football fans sticking with their team even with all of the mediocre teams we have had. Kentucky football fans are as passionate about football as anywhere, always have been and always will be. And for an outsider that doesn't seem to know that to come over here and mouth around just because your program has been more successful in the win column does nothing. When you live and breath college football, you are going to know those things.

Are you naive enough to believe this as his first rodeo? He was found carrying a loaded gun without a permit, dope, scales and baggies. He may or may not have public record, but common sense would tell you what the kids were up 2, you don't need scales for personal use.
Maybe he was monitoring his intake? Like a fat person counting calories?

We have a TN fan on our board that does not even keep up with his own team closely over here telling us stuff? If that happens to one of our players, hard core Kentucky fans, many thousands, would know about it. You seem to underestimate the love of football in this state. Probably don't even know the history of Kentucky football fans sticking with their team even with all of the mediocre teams we have had. Kentucky football fans are as passionate about football as anywhere, always have been and always will be. And for an outsider that doesn't seem to know that to come over here and mouth around just because your program has been more successful in the win column does nothing. When you live and breath college football, you are going to know those things.

Man I sure have struck some nerves on here , so I'll address all of them at once. First, I was invited on here- thank you. Go back to the first post "where dem Vol fans?"
Second, I have said several times I am neither advocating for or against Tim's position on the team - he has done something incredibly stupid, dangerous and unlawful. He certainly deserves to be kicked off the team for it. However, unlike some of you I can see giving him a second chance for a couple of reasons. 1) he has been an ideal student athlete up to this point - no academic or behavioral problems. No one on here has countered that fact. 2) he cooperated with and acted very respectfully to the police. Now am I naive to think that he has been perfect or anything like that? No, but Tim falls in about half or more of all college athletes and students doing maryjane or alcohol ( remember it is unlawful for anyone under 21 to drink ). Do you think that all uk wildcat athletes are innocent of these things ? No. Note : I am NOT equating Tim's gun with with wildcat athletes doing the same, just pointing out they all do stupid stuff
Lastly, I was being very sarcastic about not knowing " Pruitts educational program" . I guarantee you I know more about the Vols and their players and coaches than pretty much most of you. I just like to egg on some of the posters on here b/c really it is same ole same ole from them- a great deal of venting hatred but not producing any tangible substance in their accusations. Goodnight and God bless.

Maybe he was monitoring his intake? Like a fat person counting calories?

I guess that's a possibility for the scale. Do you think the loaded gun in his back pocket was there just in case someone tried to force him to over indulgr?

I am going through Atlanta Wed and if I get stopped I will have a couple loaded weapons on me, but no scales or hemp. Honestly not excited about going through Atlanta.

Man I sure have struck some nerves on here , so I'll address all of them at once. First, I was invited on here- thank you. Go back to the first post "where dem Vol fans?"
Second, I have said several times I am neither advocating for or against Tim's position on the team - he has done something incredibly stupid, dangerous and unlawful. He certainly deserves to be kicked off the team for it. However, unlike some of you I can see giving him a second chance for a couple of reasons. 1) he has been an ideal student athlete up to this point - no academic or behavioral problems. No one on here has countered that fact. 2) he cooperated with and acted very respectfully to the police. Now am I naive to think that he has been perfect or anything like that? No, but Tim falls in about half or more of all college athletes and students doing maryjane or alcohol ( remember it is unlawful for anyone under 21 to drink ). Do you think that all uk wildcat athletes are innocent of these things ? No. Note : I am NOT equating Tim's gun with with wildcat athletes doing the same, just pointing out they all do stupid stuff
Lastly, I was being very sarcastic about not knowing " Pruitts educational program" . I guarantee you I know more about the Vols and their players and coaches than pretty much most of you. I just like to egg on some of the posters on here b/c really it is same ole same ole from them- a great deal of venting hatred but not producing any tangible substance in their accusations. Goodnight and God bless.

Of course since he is a Thug U football player he has never handled a gun in his life before getting caught the first time he ever sat on one. And his sick grandma just gave him her secret recipe for combating her bad cold and he was in the process of gathering the secret ingredients together for her, and of course drugs got their name from combating illnesses.

Stupid cops, interfering with a kid trying to help out grandma.

Actions shows a person's inner character - whether good or bad. Tim has not been in any trouble during his 3 years at UT but one bad choice can do away with a great deal of good. If they let him go then I'd certainly agree with and understand that. If they decide , due to his good standing academically and behaviorally prior to this, I'd understand that also. Sometimes - sometimes second are needed to help steer a person in the right way. I will say this about the situation, Tim handled it properly, meaning he was submissive and voluntarily told the police about his gun when he didn't have to. As far as Bowden, I'm sure that that punch was out of character for him and that he would like to have it back.

The Basilio guys seem to think that Pruitt needs to do some roster trimming anyway, and will likely let this kid go regardless of circumstances behind the arrest.

The Basilio guys seem to think that Pruitt needs to do some roster trimming anyway, and will likely let this kid go regardless of circumstances behind the arrest.
That may be true, especially given the numbers they are recruiting at. I just could ,however, see that he returns based on everything Tim has done up to this point. Again NOT advocating for that but I could see that. Also, people on here have not brought up the alabama tackle a couple of years ago that did the exact same thing as Tim and was only punished "internally" by saban. Hypocrisy abounds everywhere but where is the outrage to that aspect of the story? I guess it's ok at bama to do such but at UT, it is cheating and "thugu " being "themselves".

That may be true, especially given the numbers they are recruiting at. I just could ,however, see that he returns based on everything Tim has done up to this point. Again NOT advocating for that but I could see that. Also, people on here have not brought up the alabama tackle a couple of years ago that did the exact same thing as Tim and was only punished "internally" by saban. Hypocrisy abounds everywhere but where is the outrage to that aspect of the story? I guess it's ok at bama to do such but at UT, it is cheating and "thugu " being "themselves".

I'm sure if we played Alabama every year, we would give them more scrutiny. I'd say most UK fans like Alabama as they are kind of a kindred spirit (UK basketball and Alabama football). But, if you ask me, I'm 100% sure that Saban has got all kinds of dirty shit going on down there that doesn't get covered.

1) I HATE tennessee (the sport team), love The smokies.

2) If every player with Marijuana was banned, we wouldn’t have football (ironic given the state of things)

3) I HATE tennessee (the sport team), love The smokies.

2) If every player with Marijuana was banned, we wouldn’t have football (ironic given the state of things)

It's just hard for me to get on a kid for hemp, it's legal in some states. But the loaded gun is a different story, especially with what's going on right now. With that being said, I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow and will be packing. But I won't have any drugs and can produce a conceal-carry permit. But I been carrying for years, never had to use or even pull it.

Reactions: RocknRollCats
While thE SEC may have a policy of 4 failed drug test, it isn't enforced, The Honey Badger admitted to 10 failed test, no one in the SEC has been sleaziest than Fulmer, he has lied to friends, superiors and anyone else that he thought could help his career. The WR from a few years back that was involved in the bar fight wouldn't have passed one, yes I know him, or knew him back then.

If he can help the Vols He will suit up and not miss a game, if he can't then he will be dismissed and UT can say they wontbtolerate that behavior, if he can't help us. We had a starting RB caught with one and he was gone before the end of the week.

You're the same guy still running around the internet trying to claim Fulmer is the one that turned in Bama for cheating, so excuse me if I don't take anything you say seriously.

You're the same guy still running around the internet trying to claim Fulmer is the one that turned in Bama for cheating, so excuse me if I don't take anything you say seriously.
Now you've gone and done it. Defending Phat Phil is against board rules.........or should be.

I guess Phat Phil staying out of Alabama to dodge a subpoena was just made up too......right?

Now you've gone and done it. Defending Phat Phil is against board rules.........or should be.

I guess Phat Phil staying out of Alabama to dodge a subpoena was just made up too......right?

No, that much is true. He stayed out of Alabama to avoid the subpoena. And I don't blame him. Bama wanted someone to blame other than themselves for their cheating.

As far as him turning in Bama though? No.

TUSCALOOSA -- Former Tuscaloosa County Circuit Judge Steve Wilson is breaking his silence about one of his most famous cases, one that involved the University of Alabama, brought NCAA methods into question and resulted in a disputed $30 million verdict.

While Cottrell attorney Tommy Gallion painted University of Tennessee boosters and former Vols coach Phillip Fulmer as grand conspirators in a plan to take down Alabama, Wilson notes that it was another SEC rival that alerted the NCAA about Means' recruitment.

NCAA transcripts and depositions taken for his case point to Arkansas as the school that alerted the NCAA, according to Wilson.

https://www.al.com/sports/2010/09/judges_book_goes_behind_the_sc.html

No, that much is true. He stayed out of Alabama to avoid the subpoena. And I don't blame him. Bama wanted someone to blame other than themselves for their cheating.

As far as him turning in Bama though? No.

TUSCALOOSA -- Former Tuscaloosa County Circuit Judge Steve Wilson is breaking his silence about one of his most famous cases, one that involved the University of Alabama, brought NCAA methods into question and resulted in a disputed $30 million verdict.

While Cottrell attorney Tommy Gallion painted University of Tennessee boosters and former Vols coach Phillip Fulmer as grand conspirators in a plan to take down Alabama, Wilson notes that it was another SEC rival that alerted the NCAA about Means' recruitment.

NCAA transcripts and depositions taken for his case point to Arkansas as the school that alerted the NCAA, according to Wilson.

https://www.al.com/sports/2010/09/judges_book_goes_behind_the_sc.html
OK then. All is forgiven. Phil is probably a real nice guy.

And you are the guy claiming it wasn't him so anything you say can't be taken seriously. Fulmer is one of If not the sleaziest individual in college sports. Every position he has ever had he stabbed someone in the back, got Majors's job, was the leak on the coaching search that got the AD and chancellor fired. Even when he was the coach he didn't require players to attend class, how do explain Travis Henry not being able to pick his name out from a group of words. But when this season comes around, maybe Kirby takes it easy on Pruitt and only beats him by 17 instead of 3+ TDs again. Pruitt has spent his entire career looking up to Kirby.

What is really funny Vol fans want to call another team's coach dumb when they have Jeremy Pruitt. It must be tough being a Vol fan, knowing if Pruitt has any kind of success and Bama offers, he will make Kiffin's departure look like a tough decision. But I think you are probably safe with the built in losses on the schedule every year. Getting to 8 regular season wins will be quite the accomplishment, and keep Pruitt away from Bama.

And you are the guy claiming it wasn't him so anything you say can't be taken seriously. Fulmer is one of If not the sleaziest individual in college sports. Every position he has ever had he stabbed someone in the back, got Majors's job, was the leak on the coaching search that got the AD and chancellor fired. Even when he was the coach he didn't require players to attend class, how do explain Travis Henry not being able to pick his name out from a group of words. But when this season comes around, maybe Kirby takes it easy on Pruitt and only beats him by 17 instead of 3+ TDs again. Pruitt has spent his entire career looking up to Kirby.

What is really funny Vol fans want to call another team's coach dumb when they have Jeremy Pruitt. It must be tough being a Vol fan, knowing if Pruitt has any kind of success and Bama offers, he will make Kiffin's departure look like a tough decision. But I think you are probably safe with the built in losses on the schedule every year. Getting to 8 regular season wins will be quite the accomplishment, and keep Pruitt away from Bama.
Let's not group every Vol poster on here as you characterized - calling other coaches dumb and sleazy, etc. but let's face it if you are allowed to say those things , then you have no right to call others out if they say the same thing about other coaches, including KS.

I've watched you get laughed of the Vols, Gamecocks, and gator boards. I'm surprised the UK fans put up with you.

Reactions: Navyguy44
If he was buried on the roster they would make a show of booting him off, showing how disciplined they are and all.

Hell, you should start paying more attention, you don't even pay any attention to your own team? I thought the article where Pruitt had to be educated about what a warrant is was high class comedy.

I still think the EIGHT players that didn't have to pay the cover charge, then got the one fatty down and kicked him in the face sending him to the hospital with a concussion is something even you might have noticed. Especially since they also beat up the off duty cop on the way out. With the OIC "forgetting" to pick up the surveillance film on the way out, which magically turned out to be no good when they did pick it up THE NEXT DAY. And the poor cops couldn't figure out how to charge anyone with anything, lol.

Poor coach, he probably didn't know if you threaten them all with losing their free ride unless they talked they would all be squealing like pigs. He did figure out enough to suspend the ONE player for the cliffhanger against Tennessee Martin, but they squeaked by 53-0, probably would have lost the game if he had suspended two of them.

And no, never in my long life have I had the slightest inclination to be a fan of Thug U, I root for all the OTHER SEC teams in their bowl games. Although it is interesting the things Thug U and the "Orange Pride" have gotten away with over the decades. Pretty unbelievable really, you would think it would make decent football fans want to throw up. In fact, excuse me for a minute.

bingo . reading Vol fans here makes it sound like he was arrested with a loaded bible on the way to sunday school and his halo blinded the cop .. LOL

Honest opinion- I don't care if he had a loaded weapon. If he's 18, it's his right to own and carry a firearm. Don't care who doesn't agree. There's a reason it is a fundamental part of our rights and governance.

The rest of what went on, if anything was illegal, is what matters.

I've watched you get laughed of the Vols, Gamecocks, and gator boards. I'm surprised the UK fans put up with you.

Once you see how we have been overrun by Thug U anything is possible. At least when they talk about winning they have something to talk about, unlike you, and I actually enjoy most of their posts.

Saying he has avoided any murder charges at Thug U (so far) isn't saying anything except that he has probably been very lucky. AND they didn't have a good replacement at his position.

Where were you on here when that story was running, you just proved again you don't know what you are talking about. Besides, we play them once a decade or so, while you play them every year. Go over to their board and cry about their cheating, it is a joke for you to talk about anyone cheating with your record. Just like you already excusing this punk, your whole basis for returning him is all based on "everything Tim has done up to this point", and everything he has done so far is probably just being lucky and not getting arrested. Although that isn't saying much as long as he stays in Knoxville.

If everyone that carries a loaded unregistered gun AND drugs for sale went to jail it would be a far better world-------and I don't care who he plays for or how long he has got along with not being charged in the home of Thug U.

Let's not group every Vol poster on here as you characterized - calling other coaches dumb and sleazy, etc. but let's face it if you are allowed to say those things , then you have no right to call others out if they say the same thing about other coaches, including KS.

So you are saying telling the truth about it makes no difference? OK.

To "jauk11" , I certainly have rattled you haven't I, so I will reply to your 3 posts about me and my responses. First, saying Tim hasn't done anything illegal up to this point IS TRUE b/c there is no record of him doing so. Believe me ,IF he had some prior wrongdoing you would certainly use that as ammunition in your arguments but you can't so you say hypothetically "he has avoided murder charges" !! WOW what a great jump in behavior from reality to fantasy. Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't done anything illegal and this is his first time ( I don't know and neither do you). Second, about the bama player, it appears you are ok with that situation b/ " we play them once in a decade" !! The hypocrisy.. what you mean is since we can't beat Tennessee , I have to find excuses as to why we lose to them ( hince, we have thug players and program). My point was that IF Tim returns to UT , you cannot say that we are the only team do such an action. Lastly, I do not call anyone names on here- including you- b/c I just don't do that in real life. People who call people names lose credibility and respect and have lost the argument. I will state the truth from my perspective and try to be civil and respectful while doing so and ,occasionally, throw in a dig for amusement.

To "jauk11" , I certainly have rattled you haven't I, so I will reply to your 3 posts about me and my responses. First, saying Tim hasn't done anything illegal up to this point IS TRUE b/c there is no record of him doing so. Believe me ,IF he had some prior wrongdoing you would certainly use that as ammunition in your arguments but you can't so you say hypothetically "he has avoided murder charges" !! WOW what a great jump in behavior from reality to fantasy. Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't done anything illegal and this is his first time ( I don't know and neither do you). Second, about the bama player, it appears you are ok with that situation b/ " we play them once in a decade" !! The hypocrisy.. what you mean is since we can't beat Tennessee , I have to find excuses as to why we lose to them ( hince, we have thug players and program). My point was that IF Tim returns to UT , you cannot say that we are the only team do such an action. Lastly, I do not call anyone names on here- including you- b/c I just don't do that in real life. People who call people names lose credibility and respect and have lost the argument. I will state the truth from my perspective and try to be civil and respectful while doing so and ,occasionally, throw in a dig for amusement.

LOL

I really don't notice whose ignorant posts I am replying to, if I am replying to yours the most often it is because you have the most ignorant posts. Yeah, it makes a lot of sense that some young hood emboldened by the culture at Thug U jumped straight from shoplifting to dealing in drugs and carrying illegal loaded weapons without ever having done anything illegal in his life, quite a jump in the severity of the crime, guess the next step is murder when someone catches him in the act, else why carry an illegal loaded gun? You said: "First, saying Tim hasn't done anything illegal up to this point IS TRUE b/c there is no record of him doing so", what a stupid statement, young hoods don't take up a life of crime because they never get caught, he just got caught. If fact most of them will spend a lot of their life behind bars. Pretty obvious he has no respect for the law. Maybe, just maybe, he won't ever be caught (he just got caught) what a leap in faith by you to make such a stupid statement.

It should be pretty obvious that someone should be more concerned about a team they play every year cheating (especially when they are the world leader, expert at covering everything up), practice makes perfect they say, and it really helps when you have a legal system that can have EIGHT of your players jump on a single fatty and kick him in the head when down with not one even get a parking ticket. Eight players that didn't have to pay the cover charge, and therefore at a joint where the cops "forgot" to pick up the required surveillance film (required in my state) and whew, close call, it "happened" to be bad when they picked it up from the Vol fan the next day. Alas, the poor fan that ran the joint found out it was bad the next day, when he "finally" got around to looking at it.

Can you imagine the trouble he got into over that (NOT), probably free season tickets for eight instead of four. LOL, you can't make this stuff up, what is the FIRST thing covered in crime scene 101 by a rookie cop, secure the evidence? And it was a crime scene, EIGHT thugs kicking a man in the head while down and sending him to the hospital, not to mention the off duty cop they assaulted on the way out. Not even ONE parking ticket, lol. Where did I ever say you are the only one that cheats, just that you and the world famous "Orange Pride" are by far the leader in the SEC, (recently disbanded LEGALLY any way by the incompetent NCAA) where winning has been elevated next to Godliness at your program, and maybe some others that I don't follow as much (hard to believe someone else is worse) because they aren't a rival we play every year. VERY doubtful.

What was the name I called you, if I did, forgot, but I am sure it was appropriate. What happened to the Houston prospect that got the $1400 plane tickets (must have had a private flight with the Orange Pride for company), and your subscription to the Texas "scouting service" that got Oregon in all kinds of trouble. Oh, I remember, you dropped them like a hot potato the same day Oregon got in trouble. Too bad the "Orange Pride" wasted all that recruiting money on the trip to South Carolina, pretty sure they were after the five star RB, and they only got a four star. Was that the 6'4" 230# TE that blindsided the guy dancing with his target? Never heard any more about that one, not unusual. Don't you think a recruiting budget for football at your school that was recently MORE than the combined budget for ALL the other sports was a big factor in out recruiting us, much bigger than the one at UK in 2010 (before losing 15 or 20 thousand season ticket holders) where the football recruiting budget (just over $300K) was less than half the one for basketball (over $500K plus $300K for the Midnight Madness basketball recruiting tool) when you have over SIX times the football players to recruit for vs basketball. Someone FINALLY woke up the AD from his decade long slumber and pointed out what the real MONEY COW is in sports. And now he is a big hero with all that money to throw around that we get because OTHER SEC ADs were awake at the wheel.

And now, while we haven't caught you in recruiting we do have an excellent staff that do things right, a big handicap compared to you, we are gaining fast AND coaching up low three stars with one non P5 offer into #7 draft picks. That will make up for a lot of the difference in the future, and the recruiting gap is narrowing fast, we are becoming a football destination, with TWO 6.0 transfers choosing us.

Wasted enough time for now, go home, if you have one.

Last edited:
Why the F$$$ is a Vol fan on our board worried about what we have to say about a Vol player that got arrested with gun? Are they so insecure they need our approval? Be it Basketball or Football I never go to other boards especially a rival to get approval on any of our players. Then to top it off their feelings get hurt when they don’t get our fans approval. It’s actually quite fascinating. And really sad

Reactions: jauk11 and Girthang
To "jauk11" , I certainly have rattled you haven't I, so I will reply ...

You're a troll on a UK message board making comments, not "rattling" anybody. Congratulations for getting any responses. It's what your loneliness is here to get, so why protest so much?

ADVERTISEMENT