ADVERTISEMENT

Updates on TyTy & Wheeler?

You won't know until Saturday at around 12:30 to see if they are out for the pregame warmups. Cal NEVER tells the status of an injured player. Once you realize this, it makes it easier to just wait and see. For some reason he thinks it makes it harder for the next opponent to prepare for us. I think it does very little, but what do I know, I'm just a Basketball Benny.

We've all be informed on a need-to-know basis.
iu

Tyty won’t play another game for UK. Time to focus on the NBA.
I saw one of your posts in another thread how you've hear rumblings around the program for several weeks that he's done and part of the reason was how Sharpe was handled (all total bullshit). Yet, Tyty played Tuesday and was very obviously not 100% healed.

Tell me why a dude would go against his coaches recommendations and insist they get on the court to play while still injured if he was done? Tyty's dad has been very vocal about his son and I take it they ain't the type to just quit when the going gets tough.

You're just throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks.

I saw one of your posts in another thread how you've hear rumblings around the program for several weeks that he's done and part of the reason was how Sharpe was handled (all total bullshit). Yet, Tyty played Tuesday and was very obviously not 100% healed.

Tell me why a dude would go against his coaches recommendations and insist they get on the court to play while still injured if he was done? Tyty's dad has been very vocal about his son and I take it they ain't the type to just quit when the going gets tough.

We lost a bad game and the season ended my man. Didn’t you hear?

You won't know until Saturday at around 12:30 to see if they are out for the pregame warmups. Cal NEVER tells the status of an injured player. Once you realize this, it makes it easier to just wait and see. For some reason he thinks it makes it harder for the next opponent to prepare for us. I think it does very little, but what do I know, I'm just a Basketball Benny.

A lot of coaches do this...not sure why Cal is singled out for it. No one needs to know, including the opponent, until Saturday afternoon.

We lost a bad game and the season ended my man. Didn’t you hear?
TyTy has deleted all of his Instagram posts, the majority of which were UK related.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Nuke99m and catben
Source?

And one practice doesn’t mean much dude. Again, did he not show up at all?
Friends that work in the UK athletics department.
Tyty wasn’t with the team at all today.
He’s in a bad place.
He really is torn between shutting it down and getting healthy for NBA workouts or playing for his teammates.
Washington Sr. Wants him to shut it down and focus on his future.
He feels as if Cal has put Sharpe over the kids that actually give it their all.
Tyty is disconnected from Social media and the team at this time.

Are you still pushing the theory that Western Kentucky is the best basketball program in the state? Just letting people know the level of your credibility.
I put that message out there when we lost to a terrible Notre Dame team which isn’t so terrible in the ACC anyway right now.
And WKU had just defeated Louisville by 10.

He’s in a bad place.
He really is torn between shutting it down and getting healthy for NBA workouts or playing for his teammates.
He feels as if Cal has put Sharpe over the kids that actually give it their all.
Gonna call bs on this other than him not being on instagram. He’s probably tired of answering questions about his health.

He’s just a total ass , his next positive post about Coach Cal or UK will be the dumb bastard’s first one !

Reactions: DanCat17
He’s in a bad place.
Lord I help this is not true

He’s in a bad place.
Here's the thing. If you, some random internet dude on a Cats forum, has this info then someone with some credibility would have it as well. I'm going to take a wild guess and say if what you are hearing from "friends that work in the athletic department" is true, then it would be out already.

He’s in a bad place.
Either name your source or piss off.

Reactions: Oldbluefart
Here's the thing. If you, some random internet dude on a Cats forum, has this info then someone with some credibility would have it as well. I'm going to take a wild guess and say if what you are hearing from "friends that work in the athletic department" is true, then it would be out already.
Not to mention Jones would probably have hinted at turmoil. Matt, for all his flaws, has damn good sources.

If Ty Ty did delete his entire Instagram acct, that is really odd. Maybe just an overreaction to frustration, or something more?

Reactions: catben
This would have been out everywhere if this was going on and through the UK Athletics Department. All players have talked how Sharpe has really helped since starting practicing with the team. All players have spoke positive on Sharpe. TyTy has been on twitter lately. He is bad place because he is injured and the kid wants to play.

Reactions: RunninRichie
If Ty Ty did delete his entire Instagram acct, that is really odd. Maybe just an overreaction to frustration, or something more?
He didn’t delet his account at all. Just removed pics and stuff. They talked about it on KSR a couple of weeks ago.

Ty will play when ever possible. He likes this place too much. We all saw him hit that’s chair at UT. He pissed as hell he’s hurt and can’t hang at the moment. We’ve all been there.

This is quite common for athletes to do when they enter the post season. LeBron does it every year.

There are a plethora of reasons Tyty could have deleted his Instagram, and I'm willing to bet him quitting on the season is at the very bottom of the list.

Either name your source or piss off.
I don’t have to give anyones name.
I told you things weren’t good with Joe B and he passed the next day.

There’s still a slim chance TyTy comes back to play.
His injuries are getting to him and his father is tired of TyTy being the sacrificial lamb while Sharpe sits on the bench.
Washington Sr. Feels that Sharpe has more value to Cal although TyTy has played injured.

Even if TyTy does return, the Sharpe situation has taken a toll on him mentally.
It’s caused a distraction to the entire team.

Cal is 100% at fault in all of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT