ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Vegas odds (4/11, 3:00) for next UK coach

Damn. Pooch is starting to look a little screwed.

If Donovan says no, do we gamble on an unknown or look for a stop gap?

Reactions: chroix
These odds basically say, "nobody has a clue." Some of these candidates should bet on themselves getting the job if it gets that far down on the list...

PkxRCiy.png

Plane is still there. Doesn't mean anything. They could be having an early dinner before heading back to LEX.

But it could mean something...I'm not holding out hope because usually when Norlander says something, it's dead on. I've already mentally moved on to the Donovan idea.
Damn since 10:02 AM….

To be fair, factor in an hour and a half just to get from LGA to midtown and back.
Nah, it's 30 mins each way in the middle of the day. Once you get beyond 4 pm, though, it'll be 45+ from midtown to LGA. I just did the drive last month for work trip.

Of course, let's not forget St. John's isn't too far away...two birds with one stone (feelers, I mean)?

I like where Billy D is on the list. It's Billy, he's the guy.

Nah, it's 30 mins each way in the middle of the day. Once you get beyond 4 pm, though, it'll be 45+ from midtown to LGA. I just did the drive last month for work trip.

Of course, let's not forget St. John's isn't too far away...two birds with one stone (feelers, I mean)?
Yeah I was thinking 45 minutes each way. I rarely come in from that side to Manhattan. I've always found taking the train in from Newark to be the easiest.

Reactions: TheDude73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT