ADVERTISEMENT

Update on my Uncle

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2004
As many of you know, I have had a sick family member struggling with dementia. I'm sad to inform you that my uncle passed away early Sunday morning. This past week, we had hospice come in, and they treated him with medicines to keep him calm. All of his family members came in Saturday night to say their goodbyes, and some stayed the night as we ensured he passed peacefully.

Please send prayers to my immediate family. I'm going to miss him terribly. He and his wife took care of me ever since I was 8 years old and treated me as if I was their son. His kindness, love, and unwavering support will forever be cherished. Rest in peace, dear uncle.

As many of you know, I have had a sick family member struggling with dementia. I'm sad to inform you that my uncle passed away early Sunday morning. This past week, we had hospice come in, and they treated him with medicines to keep him calm. All of his family members came in Saturday night to say their goodbyes, and some stayed the night as we ensured he passed peacefully.

Please send prayers to my immediate family. I'm going to miss him terribly. He and his wife took care of me ever since I was 8 years old and treated me as if I was their son. His kindness, love, and unwavering support will forever be cherished. Rest in peace, dear uncle.
Blue

Blueworldorder, thoughts and prayers with you and your family. And you can find peace in your heart knowing you did what was honor.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
Have some understanding of what you went through as my Mom had dementia the last 6-7 years of her life. We were both sad and somewhat relieved that she was no longer going through that (as well as my Dad no longer had to watch the love of his life slip away). Prayers for you and your family.

prayers to you and your family

Deepest sympathy's and condolences.
Prayer's of peace and comfort.

• Love

Sorry for your loss brother

• Love
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Take solace in knowing your uncle is no longer suffering from dementia and that you provided him with the best possible care in his final months/weeks.

• Love

I'm so sorry for your loss BWO. He's no longer suffering and is in the healing arms of our Father.

Prayers to you and your family for comfort and healing as you enter this time of mourning.

• Love
It's not altogether a bad deal, died with loving family, and awakens in the presence of Jesus and all the saints-to greater love-Bless you my friend and peace for the family.
Yes, surviving loved ones sometimes find themselves in that murky puddle that separates sadness from gladness, but able
to grab an equal share from both.

Last edited:

God Bless you and your family Blue, til you meet again

• Love
BWO, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts and there is nothing that can be said to make it better for you. You did what you could and you were there with your love and support. Try to take comfort in that. And know that you are loved...by your family, Jesus and all of us here at BBN, as we are family, too. You've been in my thought and prayers, and I was wondering how things were going. Be sure to take care of yourself during this tough time. Offer still stands if you need to vent, yell, scream or just talk, just let me know. People deal with thinks differently. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.😪🙁😥

• Love
I just lost a dear friend who had suffered with Parkinson's for years. I don't remember her as she was when she died, but rather as she was; riding her horse at break neck speed and plinking cans with her .44 magnum.
I know that there are plenty of memories like that for you and those are the things you will remember most.
My deepest sympathies for you and your family.

• Love
My dad suffered from Louie bodies his last couple of years.
Hit him out of the blue. He wasn't the same man that I grew up with. Went from kind and gentle to mean and nasty talking to me and especially mom. Miss him everyday but he is much better off

• Sad

Same with my father in law 2 weeks ago. May they RIP, at least they aren’t suffering anymore. Prayers to your family in this difficult time.

BWO, you and yours have my most sincere condolences. Losing one's father figure is one of the most trying events in a person's life – I know it was in mine. I hope you are able to find solace with loved ones and trade beautiful memories for decades to come with those most dear to you. Stories are how we remember, and I'm certain they keep those we've lost right by our sides for as long as we live.

🤘

I’m sorry for your loss. While there’s nothing I can say to ease the pain, just know you have a support group with you. With Jesus the separation is only temporary, in the mean time take it 1 day at a time. Prayers for your family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT