ADVERTISEMENT

Unfortunately I have a gut feeling that……

That's why I'm leary. A/M have their backs to the wall. They were a popular choice to win the league pre-season, so they obviously have talent. I suspect, per usual, they manage to cobble their best game of the season against us today. I'd feel much better if I knew we had our most physical player available.
I just can't get on board with this narrative. First of all, it implies they lost the last few games because they weren't trying hard enough. Even if that's true, just because a team is desperate for a win, it doesn't mean they will...especially if they aren'ta better team.

Additionally, desperation can lead to mistakes and frustration.

Cats by 10+

I hate that this is the way we feel about UK basketball now and I have to admit I’m guilty of it too. We need to get our confidence as fans back and I’m hoping this is the year that happens.

I hate that this is the way we feel about UK basketball now and I have to admit I’m guilty of it too. We need to get our confidence as fans back and I’m hoping this is the year that happens.
what are you talking about (i am guessing you are very young)
minus 1996. 2012. 2015 we have always felt this way

what are you talking about (i am guessing you are very young)
minus 1996. 2012. 2015 we have always felt this way
Most of the 80’s and 90’s were good. The Tubby years were pretty rough and don’t get me started on BCG. Other than that 10 year stretch and the last 3 I always felt like UK should win against unranked opponents.

Doc

Most of the time I agree with you , but this time sorry brother I just don’t . Yea Cal deserves some heat sometimes, but there are those who come on here to do nothing but hate on Cal and even some of
The players. You know who I am talking about too.
after review I agree with you

Reactions: BBUK
I think Wagner is near being worn out, if he isn't already. Somebody else is going to have to take some of the responsibility on offense. Look for Sheppard and Dillingham to help here.

UK either wants it or they don't. The talent gap is huge. Let's see.....

We need Thiero back. I believe I’ve said that 17 times today now 😔

Thiero would have helped but he wasn't necessary to win.

This is just a symptom of having a team that still needs to grow at the mid season mark. We'll never get past it as long as the profile of our team is talented but inexperienced youth

It just frustrating because its been so long since UK has dominated college basketball, and its likely it will never happen with the stupid mentality of accepting we're young and losses will happen

but just wait until March..

If I never hear someone say that again, it will be too soon

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT