ADVERTISEMENT

Undisciplined, unwatchable, embarrassing

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
Multiple personal fouls in the first half.

Matador defense.

A QB who can't complete to wide open receivers.

I didn't think we'd go into GA and beat them at their place, but this is pathetic. We look like Kentucky under Joker Phillips right now.

We just allowed a 98 yard drive for a TD and we had them ready to punt early in the drive but of course we had to commit a PF.

Who is coaching these idiots?

I was hoping we could keep it close. This is just disgusting. Shows you how putrid Florida is. Predicted 7 wins max for this team, that may still hold true.

I predicted Georgia would win 29-10 and that now looks to be waaaay to close.
Can someone please explain why UK (Barnhart) pays Stoops $9 million per year? He's a $4-$5 million per year coach, tops.
UK looks outclassed, outcoached and out-prepared at every level.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I was hoping we could keep it close. This is just disgusting. Shows you how putrid Florida is. Predicted 7 wins max for this team, that may still hold true.
Right, I started out expecting 8 or 9 wins. Nothing has changed that.

“It was over before the season . . . . . “
This, let’s quit pretending that we can compete with Georgia. Their “system” and better players guarantee victory over UK. But it shouldn’t be as easy as it’s looked in the first half.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
This, let’s quit pretending that we can compete with Georgia. Their “system” and better players guarantee victory over UK. But it shouldn’t be as easy as it’s looked in the first half.
I just want the team that beat UF to show up.

Reactions: K86
Even with Florida, the qb we have had some issues.

I dont like it but what can you do. Georgia is #1.

We are lucky to be in the top 25 and even though we aren't expected to win, I'd say other teams deserve a better ranking if they have a decent qb and company.

I’m still surprised based on what I’ve seen from both teams this year. Is Beck really this good?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT