ADVERTISEMENT

An Uncynical Slapshot!

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
So it looks like we got:
An Oline coach that helped recruit some of our best talent, in his previous stop.

A head coach that other schools are actually interested in: we are no longer the grave yard of Coaches.

An OC that said he wanted to put down roots but that everyone, nationally takes seriously and as a hot commodity.

A DC that has been labeled genius, and that is a genius.

Wide receivers that rallied the final third of the Sophomore Slump season, making it a tad more interesting than most thought after Columbia, SC.

A 5 star QB that's not only played, but threw a TD against us last season.

Running backs few have heard of, other than more than 40 schools that (collectively) offered them schollies.

Okay....I guess it's time to start thinking about the 12 team playoff.

So it looks like we got:
An Oline coach that helped recruit some of our best talent, in his previous stop.

A head coach that other schools are actually interested in: we are no longer the grave yard of Coaches.

An OC that said he wanted to put down roots but that everyone, nationally takes seriously and as a hot commodity.

Wide receivers that rallied the final third of the Sophomore Slump season, making it a tad more interesting than most thought after Columbia, SC.

Running backs few have heard of, other than more than 40 schools that (collectively) offered them schollies.

Now all we have to do is make something out of this. Maybe we have more pieces than we did last year. I think for sure we are equal to what we were last season(and we pissed away an 8 win season) we need more help in the O-line, hopefully we find it by opening day

So it looks like we got:

Needed to read something like this. Thanks

Love it and agree we can be a really good team this year. A bounce or two goes our way this season that helps us win one or two we weren’t supposed to and we could be in the conversation. That’s a far more better than seven plus years ago for this program. It’s all about staying healthy and gaining confidence at the right time I suppose. Let’s just hope the guys are as hungry and want it as much as the Big Blue Nation.

So it looks like we got:

In football country we call this morning wood.

Reactions: The-Hack
So it looks like we got:

Agree with everything except the DC, he was awful in 23

Reactions: brbates
So it looks like we got:

Always love seeing positives toward our football program. Thanks Hack!!!!

Hope Springs Eternal....

Heck, even some on the Bball board are saying after the SCarolina loss, "...wait until our stronger, recruits get here next year..."

It's how the football camp has been living' since I can remember... "wait til' next year"...

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Or simply attention from the wife or girlfriend will do.
If football players/coaches bring you "morning wood", perhaps I shouldn't judge......
Or maybe you should try not being so literal and add some color to your communications by using euphemisms and hyperbole.

So it looks like we got:

You lost all credibility by calling Brad White a genius.

Maybe if he was still a positions coach.

Rest I agree with! In all seriousness, good post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT