ADVERTISEMENT

UL's only chance at a win?

Well, I hope they have a perfect season ! Wouldn’t want to ruin it with one measly win

Reactions: chroix
Is WKU any good, I know Louisville is terrible, but is WKU certainly better than them
They are 8-1 but haven’t really played anybody. Best win is Tulane who is a Top 75ish team.

They are certainly better than UL and are clearly the favorite but the line will be less than 10. If UL gets hot from the outside they could pull an upset.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
They are 8-1 but haven’t really played anybody. Best win is Tulane who is a Top 75ish team.

They are certainly better than UL and are clearly the favorite but the line will be less than 10. If UL gets hot from the outside they could pull an upset.
I hadn’t watched them, I though they were probably better, but you never know

They will win, eventually. I say 2 games, the bottom of the ACC isn't that good. But FAMU may be the only game they are possibly the favorite to win.

Always trying to one-up Big Brother.

We had Pitino, they had zombie whoremonger Pitino
We won a title, they won a title then had it stripped (no pun intended)
We had the worst season in UK history, they're having the worst season maybe in the history of basketball

How good would this be for the UL game? Cal sits up in the top section in row ZZ. Antigua and Chin coach the team and we watch them play like they did in the Bahamas. We would smoke UL and the kids could play free and relaxed and look like the team we thought we would have. Merry Christmas everyone. !!!!!🎄🎄

They will win, eventually. I say 2 games, the bottom of the ACC isn't that good. But FAMU may be the only game they are possibly the favorite to win.
They already lost by 20 to the worst team in the ACC (outside them) at least right now. 2 wins is pushing it IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT