ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK vs Canada Gold Medal Official game thread*****

Bad end to the half. Need to regroup. Get back to ball reversal and movement on offense. Then just better overall defense. Playing a little 5 on 8 at times tonight. Gotta play through it.

Reactions: rob_47
This was once said about Addison Patterson. Hes not a terrible player.

JoshGershon

Josh GershonNATIONAL RECRUITING ANALYST

PROJECTION​

Second Round

COMPARISON​

Nick JohnsonORLANDO MAGIC

Athletic shooting guard with good size for position. Hard-nosed competitor who plays hard on both ends. Extremely athletic and tough player for opponents to account for in transition. Improved ball skills have helped him create his own shot in halfcourt. Better shooter from midrange than three and mechanics could use some work. Athleticism and competitiveness make him a plus defender with strong versatility. Continuing to progress as shooter and ball handler will determine NBA upside, but floor is as a high major starter.

Here's his gamelog from his 1 season at Oregon

Reactions: EliteBlue
Missing the Bigs tonight. Getting only one shot most possessions.
I think it was foolish to change from the rotation that got us here. It was stupid to start experimenting with the lineup in the championship game. There is all summer and preconference games to play around with the lineup and rotation.

I think it was foolish to change from the rotation that got us here. It was stupid to start experimenting with the lineup in the championship game. There is all summer and preconference games to play around with the lineup and rotation.
Cal gonna Cal. He can't help it. I don't think that's the only reason but it's factored in a bit tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT