ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK vs Canada Gold Medal Official game thread*****

If anybody said that I agree, these games are about figuring out what you have, winning is a nice by product of these games but nobody should be complaining about anybody getting playing time
I said the hot garbage. And it's true. We're not playing particularly great at the moment. If that's a complaint, we'll shoot me. Reed's not been great. We're not sharp.

It is what it is. Not complaining. It's July. Just commenting on what I see.

People fighting about our guards but they all are good and on our side.
Forreal. People are acting like their favorite player has to be everyone’s favorite player and then making it a competition (that’s both sides of the tit for tat going on) Its weird.

We have multiple dudes who are extremely talented and well rounded basketball players this year. Each of them are going to have stretches where they are a little off and struggling to find the flow…even Steph Curry goes through those stretches during some games….and they’ll have stretches where they look unstoppable….it’s never as good or never as bad as it feels in the moment

Last edited:
Probably multi-game fatigue but we’re playing what the old coach called “chase defense”….always a step behind, a pass behind and letting opponents get behind you for layups.

It's definitely fatigue. While overall I think UK has shown great conditioning they have still had to go this entire thing down UO and AB. Eventually they were going to wear down some.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Playing a little tired tonight. Little more lazy on D and making mistakes and playing more 1 on 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT