ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK-USA vs BAL OFFICAL GAME THEAD*****

I know I know it’s just BAL, but these points are not coming in ISO or broken plays, we’re passing and attacking. The entire offensive concepts look different. Welch factor?
I love it.....have sets. But also have a guy like DJ who can take a broken play and make a shot.

Just like having a QB or RB in FB that can take a sure sack or stuff and make something from nothing.

Reactions: StubbornPenny
I know I know it’s just BAL, but these points are not coming in ISO or broken plays, we’re passing and attacking. The entire offensive concepts look different. Welch factor?
I think you’re right Welch was a great addition to this coaching staff.

Maybe the talent is the major difference IMO. We have mostly ran dribble drive this whole tournament difference is we have guys that can play it now.

Reactions: StubbornPenny
Shep tries an aggressive pass to create a break, a little high, turnover. Once they’re used to each other, that’ll be a bucket

Reactions: CBBCrazy
Just loving the hustle of the team during these games. The defense and offense are looking light years better than last year so far.

Reactions: UKAlum88
lol....another foul. BAL has 12 points at the line. Refs on the take here....an 0-2 team that lost to both teams we crushed is being kept in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT