ADVERTISEMENT

UK profits 100k from LSU court storming Lol

RexShepcat

Freshman
Jul 13, 2006
I didn’t realize that the opposing team benefited from the fine imposed for court storming now. This is UKs second time this year that we benefited. Not something we want unfortunately.

I said that after the South Carolina game and nobody wanted to hear it. You all call Cal a bad guy, but when he decides to do you a favor and raise money for his buyout you all still complaint. Really can't win with this board. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

They should pick five fans to give $20,000 to make up for this stinking ass season of basketball.

Fire cow , hire me I'll get it done!!!

🤞Bluegrass79 for coach 2024. hit like to vote for a real Coach... Coach Bluegrass79.
I build all my coaching strategy each game from Cats Illustrated. I use polls to decide game decisions I will make.
I love Zone!! Tom Leach is King and Matt Jones is a Dukie. Just to introduce myself alittle lol..

Last edited:
We should encourage all teams to storm the floor than. Call it a gofundme for Calipari's buyout.
We should storm the floor over embarrassing home losses. It would take some dedicated fans who are ok with taking probable bans from Mitch, but it would be a National story and allow Mitch/Cal to wear the egg on their faces publicly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT