ADVERTISEMENT

UK playing Blue-White game in Northern Ky this time

A fun fact about Svoboda…he also won the conference title in tennis while at NKU.
Hey that is actually a fun fact, I didn't know that about Svoboda. Crazy part is< that most 6'9;guys can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Then you have TS out there playing Tennis and winning conference titles. One thing I'll say about Todd many may laugh but I'm serious when he got in games he knew how to put the ball in the basket, and sometimes with guys guarding him down low.

He wasn't bad at all for a walk on. A lot of times ppl don't give those guys respect, but maybe he was just lucky or maybe he could just kick Allan Houstons ass 😂. He was more coordinated then most you'll see at 6'9.

Thanks for that Tennis story though. That was a good one.

Reactions: bthaunert
Hope the season doesn’t get derailed because we have three 7 footers and none play. 🤦‍♂️
You already know something is going to happen. Give it til Dec and 2 out of 3 will be taking Portal. The 3rd one will be talking how they're undecided about the NBA yet, which means they have done damn well decided. I try not to take much from Blue White games and Madness and even the summer games. But this team I do and have taken the bait, but instead of letting them play I wonder to myself how many will Call piss off. All 3 7ft guys plus some 6'2 to '6'10 guys let's just let him develop them and piss em off til they playing for the Portal.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Hope the season doesn’t get derailed because we have three 7 footers and none play. 🤦‍♂️
Cal has the worse habit of not realizing you can be dudes happy if you will just put them in for 3-5 mins when up by 12. Doesn't even have to be that many mins. But it's about letting them feel like they're a part and included in something, plus get adjusted for whatever portal team they'll be playing at next year because he not caught the concept yet. And anybody that comes at me about him being in the Hall Of Fame y'all are right but a coach can still learn.. and coach's have to adjust no matter what awards they won.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
SMDH.

And people wonder why Cal catches crap. THIS. This is part of the reason.

Unless he banged something up in practice, there's no reason to do this. And if he DID bang up something up. Just freaking say it.

I was looking forward to seeing Z in action tonight. Ticket holders were too I'm sure. Now they're going to see some 4 vs 4 schmooing around.
Just a ploy to for ticket sales
Typical used car salesman talk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT