ADVERTISEMENT

UK playing Blue-White game in Northern Ky this time

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

SMDH.

And people wonder why Cal catches crap. THIS. This is part of the reason.

Unless he banged something up in practice, there's no reason to do this. And if he DID bang up something up. Just freaking say it.

I was looking forward to seeing Z in action tonight. Ticket holders were too I'm sure. Now they're going to see some 4 vs 4 schmooing around.

If it reaches the kstate scrimmage and bigz still isn’t eligible then you start to get concerned about the ncaa screwing Kentucky over

There's no other reason not to play him tonight outside of an injury. Question is how big of one.

And Cal could calm the storm by saying as much.

The man SUCKS at public relations
My thing is how do you get injuries doing just introduction workouts

Fans won't like it if he turns out to simply not be very good. It is possible. There were mixed reports especially on observed effort and stamina.

Fans won't like it if he turns out to simply not be very good. It is possible. There were mixed reports especially on observed effort and stamina.
I don't think anyone is expecting him to be the next Anthony Davis. Just get some solid minutes and protect the rim.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The worst thing about sports these days is the protection of the players brand. Everything is about a potential NBA future or an NIL deal.

Back in the day right or wrong it was about basketball and getting to the NBA... money is always a factor but that didn't happen till the NBA typically. Now you have 17 year old kids from shaky backgrounds making big time money decisions with a lot of outside factors.

Basketball is honestly secondary and it's sad.

I'm in my my early 30's for those wondering and I can't imagine how the 40+ crowd feels.

Foks online are saying he's not injured, but I just don't understand any other reason to use the word "precaution" for a PRACTICE.
It has to be eligibility stuff then, roberts is probably just saying what they told him, but Kentucky isn’t gonna come out and say eligibility concerns

I agree 100 percent, cal is just to cautious, or there is something they aren’t tellling us, which is most likely true. Every year somebody or multiple players get hurt then we have issues like this, it’s never just normal here.
Even if it's an injury.....just say it. Even if it's some oddball eligibility issue....JUST SAY IT.

I literally do not understand the need to be "secretive"

Even if it's an injury.....just say it. Even if it's some oddball eligibility issue....JUST SAY IT.

I literally do not understand the need to be "secretive"
We gonna play the first 10-15 games of the year with one center who isn’t really a center in normal circumstances

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT