ADVERTISEMENT

UK official NIL link to donate

Idk why all of a sudden the normal poor and average fans have to start paying for players in addition to going to games and buying memorabilia. As I've always said I'll leave it to the Richie riches.

The average fan on this website donating to spoiled rich athletes of America fund will be even more intolerable if things dont go well on here. "I paid 100 dollars for this and UK can't even make the sweet 16 this season! I want a regund!"
I agree and it sucks but I love basketball and can spare tickets to a game or two I won’t make to help us compete.

I’m sorry but I’m not giving to players to make many thousands to play for a school that makes many millions and they want to nickel and dime the fans to support it. This should come from corporate sponsors and the money the school brings in. If this is what college sports has become then screw that. Bash away.
The vast majority will. We can’t complain if we get outbid if we don’t support though, we don’t have a rich base like some schools, nor major company interests like a Fed-Ex or Wal-Mart in our school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT