ADVERTISEMENT

UK not on list of 7 for Dybantsa

Could not care less. If a guy wants too much $$$ then let him go elsewhere. If a guy just does not like UK, coaches that is their right, Let them go wherever they want. Just worry about the guys we can get, guys that want to play for UK.

Reactions: BarefootBeach
You are not getting it. No one tells talent like this "no, thanks". You have to be so daft to convince yourself of that. It's really quite amazing. If some booster was willing to fork over the cash, your tune would be far different. You act like it's your f'ng money. GTFO
what a complete idiot.......you can't give away all of your "budget" to one player. you have to look at the overall picture. You have to plan things out, where the largest payments are going to go. UK doesn't have a FedEx or WalMart or Tyson foods to give unlimited funds. They have a limited amount, so they have to spend wisely. You must be the guy that thinks just because you have checks, you can keep writing them, even the bank account is over drawn.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
I'm glad we have a coach that can see this, and not one that wasn't concerned about player character or the makeup of the roster. If they're not here to bust their butts and WIN TITLES, then they shouldn't be here to make money, either.
I don’t think you can question the character of any of Cal’s recruits outside of one or two, if that. These kids could have went to any school and they came to UK, and while here, represented themselves and the university very well. Most made amazing grades. Most had zero issues inside or outside the class. Most spent a lot of time giving back to the community.
You even saying anything about player character says more about yours than anything.

You are clearly unable and too simple minded to make a post without doing your best to disparage Cal and the players that played for UK while he was here.

what a complete idiot.......you can't give away all of your "budget" to one player. you have to look at the overall picture. You have to plan things out, where the largest payments are going to go. UK doesn't have a FedEx or WalMart or Tyson foods to give unlimited funds. They have a limited amount, so they have to spend wisely. You must be the guy that thinks just because you have checks, you can keep writing them, even the bank account is over drawn.
Brother, you should be careful calling other people complete idiots whose posts you failed to even absorb. Exactly what I am saying is that we don't have big donors willing to pay for players like this so we aren't going to be getting any. You just agreed with what I've been saying here for months. It's the new reality. I gave up my fandom and I'm so righteously angry I ever gave this program my money that I'm here telling others what a waste of time it is so that they can find something more fulfilling to fill their lives with instead of this BS.

Thank you for making my point for me.

I’ve still yet to see anything that makes me think Pope gets a second contract at UK. Guy just ain’t cutting it in recruiting (to win at the level UK requires) and it won’t matter how good he coaches or what his system is when the roster is what you’d see at a mid to upper mid level SEC school. Feels like we’ve gone from one extreme to the other. From a coach that could recruiting but was the worst coach in the country to a guy that can coach but isn’t a good recruiter. Looking at all the “top guys” that UK is recruiting, I don’t know that we will get any. The one that might possibly come is mainly due to family ties.

When it’s a player like AJ, who is basically can’t miss, I’d much rather spend 2M there than using it to bring in 4-5 transfers from Poop State University.
He is several months into his first contract and hasn’t played a game and you post this. Just unreal. This is some kind of stupid. Somewhere some village has lost its idiot.

Exactly what I am saying is that we don't have big donors willing to pay for players
It is surprising your Arkansas team not ponying up for Dybsanta. .... are you contributing? Are you worried about your Arkansas program? Instead of being the turd that won't flush you do have a board you can go to.

It is surprising your Arkansas team not ponying up for Dybsanta. .... are you contributing? Are you worried about your Arkansas program? Instead of being the turd that won't flush you do have a board you can go to.

I thought butter's dad was a UK fan and who doesn't like ARK. Now I hear he's a ARK fan trolling a UK board.

Big loss for Kentucky. Of course we wanted him but that doesn't mean we won't be able to field a competitive team or compete. The days of getting the top recruit left with Calipari but to me and many others winning in March is much more important than winning the recruiting battle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT