ADVERTISEMENT

UK leader for Brooks

My source says another basketball player by sometime next year. He is always right.
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

[laughing] Good call. I asked my dog if UK was going to get another player for the 2019 class and he passed gas and left the room. I think we must have the same source. Lol.

Reactions: TheThack
Tired of hearing “UK LEADS FOR ...” it never works out. Just stop. I’m not listening to how we lead for Wiseman, Carey, Brooks, etc. it’s all bogus. Let the kids decide and commit to wherever they want then we will see who led.

You mad? Lol. I feel you brother. It's better to shut up than to put all this click bait out. It amps you up but let's you down hard when the reality finally sets in. These UK writers are desperate for clicks and have to keep the natives from getting restless. It seems like we are becoming like the KU board when they state they're getting everybody. The national,guys aren't a lot better.

Reactions: jace2012
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

[laughing] Good call. I asked my dog if UK was going to get another player for the 2019 class and he passed gas and left the room. I think we must have the same source. Lol.
However your source is full of crap. Or was full of crap.

I'll take:

PG - Maxey
SG - Herro
with Whitney, McDaniels, and Brooks interchangeably running the other positions.

Good luck defending that group.

Reactions: bigblue1971
I'm a little tired of the Carey/Wiseman drama. Lets look elsewhere. There are guys, if not as well known, will be just as good and maybe better after they get here.

Back with Patterson and recently with Knox, let’s me ignore the drama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT