ADVERTISEMENT

UK has four possible plans for fall semester

That’s pretty consistent with most schools In their line of thinking. Sending kids home at Thanksgiving Break and not having them return until January is almost a consensus across the country.

Curiosity question for the UK students on here. Did you get any refund for your dorm room and meal plan that went mostly unused this past semester?

Sounds like K-12 schools might be online forever too. Can’t risk it, can’t take a chance, unless they limit the teachers to young women , say, under 35 and in great physical shape. They would have the best chance of surviving the Covid, in my opinion.

Reactions: Baller Cal
Curiosity question for the UK students on here. Did you get any refund for your dorm room and meal plan that went mostly unused this past semester?
Not a UK student, but yes, every university I know of gave refunds. That’s where the big financial hit came. My university had 3,000 students that live on campus and it was about a $20 million hit.

Sounds like K-12 schools might be online forever too. Can’t risk it, can’t take a chance, unless they limit the teachers to young women , say, under 35 and in great physical shape. They would have the best chance of surviving the Covid, in my opinion.

I’ll go back for another degree if they hire a bunch of 35 or less hotties.

Riddle me this: China now has basically ZERO cases. It's all but disappeared. But we are talking about it being around forever. 'Sup with that?

Reactions: EliteBlue
You do number 1 and if it returns badly you move to online. This doesn't do much to college kids anyways.

If the do this I may have to pull a Billy Madison and go back to school.

I voted for the hybrid plan. start online for 3 weeks, go to in person classes on Sept 14, what that gives is a definite goal of in person classes but if there's any spike in late august, we could just continue online.

In South Korea And China, Loosening Restrictions Brings Coronavirus Resurgence

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...covid-19-resurgence-after-easing-restrictions

"In Wuhan, China, where cases of the coronavirus were first reported, authorities announced Tuesday they will test the city's entire population of 11 million after new cases cropped up. Wuhan lifted its strict lockdown measures in early April, and the city had enjoyed at least 35 days without a new case — before a small cluster surfaced several days ago."

That sob can’t even stop a computer virus. But his wife is ugly is hell and appears to be transgender, so he has that going for him.

Attacking a man's wife for no reason is all I need to know about how a low-life you are...

He has donated billions to fighting cures, providing scholarships to minorities, raised billions more for research into how to eradicate polio and other diseases, works with leaders in trying to come up with solutions that are causing infants to die...

I will wait to see what you have done here lately...

Last edited:
I'm not triggered. Apparently Bill Gates triggered you without knowing. I don't see him trying to post pictures of a woman in his avatar and hoping people believe that you know that woman. At least his wife is actually doing something good for this world. It is obvious for you it's on the outside that counts. Trying to impress people must be really stressful...

I'm not triggered. Apparently Bill Gates triggered you without knowing. I don't see him trying to post pictures of a woman in his avatar and hoping people believe that you know that woman. At least his wife is actually doing something good for this world. It is obvious for you it's on the outside that counts. Trying to impress people must be really stressful...
Lol. Good grief. A true beta. As far as my avatar, I can confirm I do know her since she is my wife and have posted several pictures of her.

Attacking a man's wife for no reason is all I need to know about how a low-life you are...

He has donated billions to fighting cures, providing scholarships to minorities, raised billions more for research into how to eradicate polio and other diseases, works with leaders in trying to come up with solutions that are causing infants to die...

I will wait to see what you have done here lately...

Bill Gates killed African kids using experimental vaccine drugs. Bill Gates is the devil

Bill Gates is a computer guy that can't build an antivirus to protect my computer from hackers. Focus on my PC Bill and leave vaccines to the experts like Greta Thunberg.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT