ADVERTISEMENT

UK Going to Jordan Brand?

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Havent seen this new pic posted yet from today’s practice. Could be something, could be nothing.

I know Florida and Oklahoma both made the switch.

It's owned by Nike but basically operates as it's own separate entity.

All Jordan Brand teams/schools are technically also Nike teams/schools, but not all Nike teams/schools are Jordan Brand teams/schools.
Didnt realize JB was a separate entity.

Didnt realize JB was a separate entity.
Yeah it's sort of like how Ahold Delhaize owns Food Lion, Stop & Shop, Martins (and others). It's owned by the same company, but they operate as separate entities. Though the relationship with Nike and Jordan Brand is a bit tighter than that.

Should we assume the blue team are the starters? EJ,KJ,Hagans,Green.Not counting Brad of course.
Could be a coincidence tho.

I won’t buy anything with the jumpman logo

Why? Some of the shoes can be absurdly expensive but Jordan brand has a lot of nice jersey shorts , socks , shirts and hoodies. Especially their dri fit stuff.
You can always find good stuff at reasonable prices on Amazon or Fanatics

Lebron has good stuff too (especially the elite line)

And of course Nike always has really cool gear

Why? Some of the shoes can be absurdly expensive but Jordan brand has a lot of nice jersey shorts , socks , shirts and hoodies. Especially their dri fit stuff.
You can always find good stuff at reasonable prices on Amazon one Fanatics

I will go gay before I wear anything with Jordan on it.

Will not even allow my son to wear Jordan's. My dad didn't let me wear Jordan's.

Yes they look way better than anything else.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
jordan flying through the air looks cool, but is nothing like a wildcat blow drying its hair.

Reactions: drbubba
Ahh man lol...doesnt matter what you call em, if everyone was a fan it wouldnt be as fun.
They now sell Golden Shower State uniforms in my hometown local mall. Town in Tennessee of about 13,000.

Lots of 12 year olds are impressed.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT