ADVERTISEMENT

UK-Aubie Game 3 Sweep Edition

backinky2018

Freshman
Sep 14, 2021
Cats down 1-0 in the bottom of 2nd as mason gave up a solo shot to begin the inning. He is laboring today.

We have done nothing at the plate so far, no baserunners yet.

Mason has really struggled today, but managed to get out of the second giving up only 2 runs. Let's get the bats going!

Reactions: K86
Pretty disastrous day. Mason was awful. Pitre makes an error. Waldy thrown out trying to steal when we are down 7-0. Luckily we have the series in hand, but of all of the outcomes today, Moore being awful and Auburn's terrible pitching leaving us hitless was not one I had predicted.

I’m wondering if being in Alabama all week and the third game being on Saturday has taken its toll on the team today.

Pretty disastrous day. Mason was awful. Pitre makes an error. Waldy thrown out trying to steal when we are down 7-0. Luckily we have the series in hand, but of all of the outcomes today, Moore being awful and Auburn's terrible pitching leaving us hitless was not one I had predicted.
Well, we tied it up in the 6th! Looking better!

Reactions: dtjr
Ugly gritty win by the Cats. Another weekend another sweep. This is fun. Go Cats…get weird!!!

Sweep!! I wonder what there record is for the biggest come from behind win. I am sure this is not even close.

Ugly gritty win by the Cats. Another weekend another sweep. This is fun. Go Cats…get weird!!!
Another sweep on the road in the SEC. Now Auburn owns the worst record in the SEC. We own the best but haven't played the other top teams yet. Tennessee will show where we are.

Reactions: dtjr

And that is the last thing I read yesterday, turning my attention to many other things.

I just signed on to read about the 13-2 Wildcats, having a belief that I had read they lost by 7!!

This team is doing freakish things. I don’t know the % chance of coming back from 7 down, but it can’t be much!!

14-1 in conference half way through!

Are any tickets left for that Arkansas series in a few weeks?

And that is the last thing I read yesterday, turning my attention to many other things.

I just signed on to read about the 13-2 Wildcats, having a belief that I had read they lost by 7!!

This team is doing freakish things. I don’t know the % chance of coming back from 7 down, but it can’t be much!!

14-1 in conference half way through!

Are any tickets left for that Arkansas series in a few weeks?
Yes. I just bought mine for Saturday and Sunday about 30 minutes ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT