ADVERTISEMENT

UK and Big Z should sue the NCAA's @$$'s off

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
By letting other players that's in the same situation that Big Z is in play, but not letting Z play. An unfair double standard that should not be allowed to go on. Hurting Big Z's ability to improve his game so that he can reach his dream of playing as a professional basketball player in the NBA. If he had done something that would have made him ineligible the NCAA would have already ruled him ineligible. They can't find anything that he's done wrong that's the reason that they asked for an extra 30 days in hopes that they might be able to come up with some reason to rule him ineligible. If Z was at Kansas or Duke he would have been ruled eligible the day he committed

SUE THEIR ASSES OFF!!!

We don't know all the details. We may never know them as perhaps the NCAA and the school aren't able to divulge them.

I'm not defending the NCAA. But we seem to have a lot of angry people who really don't even know if their anger is justified.

By letting other players that's in the same situation that Big Z is in play, but not letting Z play. An unfair double standard that should not be allowed to go on. Hurting Big Z's ability to improve his game so that he can reach his dream of playing as a professional basketball player in the NBA. If he had done something that would have made him ineligible the NCAA would have already ruled him ineligible. They can't find anything that he's done wrong that's the reason that they asked for an extra 30 days in hopes that they might be able to come up with some reason to rule him ineligible. If Z was at Kansas or Duke he would have been ruled eligible the day he committed

SUE THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
Mark Emmert‘s son in law is will wade. What does that tell you?

We don't know all the details. We may never know them as perhaps the NCAA and the school aren't able to divulge them.

I'm not defending the NCAA. But we seem to have a lot of angry people who really don't even know if their anger is justified.
We Don’t know all the details”

Now you know how we feel when we read your constant negative commentary on Cal. You don’t know all the details

We Don’t know all the details”

Now you know how we feel when we read your constant negative commentary on Cal. You don’t know all the details
I know the details of what I see and what he says. Like no zone defense, no game plans for specific opponents, no out of bounds plays, no real game adjustments, etc. That's someone not doing their job.

We know all we need to know to be upset about it. And that is that the time it has taken, whether he plays or doesn't play, cannot be justified.

Don’t need to know all of the details. High school kids make millions before coming to school. Schools like UNC commit major academic fraud with no consequence. KU and many others get outed by the FBI for cheating and get less than a slap on the wrist.

This kid made some money playing ball in a different country and we need to shut it down and investigate to the end of the earth. It’s insane and hypocritical.

You also can’t overlook the FACT other schools in this exact scenario have almost no trouble getting their players eligible. Meanwhile UK is batting 0.000. Some coincidence…

I know the details of what I see and what he says. Like no zone defense, no game plans for specific opponents, no out of bounds plays, no real game adjustments, etc. That's someone not doing their job.
2 perfectly drawn up out of bounds plays, one at the beginning of the video and one at the :40 second mark. “You don’t know the details.”

Last edited:
Reactions: grevey35 and teli

SUE THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
Yes, I started saying the same a month ago. They could have been prepared for his eligibility at UK going thru. They are acting in an arbitrary manner.

There needs to be a defined rule for eligibility. The human aspect fails, repeatedly.

Reactions: bevcat and grevey35
2 perfectly drawn up out of bounds plays, one at the beginning of the video and one at the :40 second mark. “You don’t know the details.”

Whatever. So he's done a couple of out of bounds plays finally this year. Any middle school coach can teach those.

That's not what this thread is about and I said nothing about Cal in the first post you quoted, so not even sure what you are talking about.

Reactions: LmdCat and EdgeHD
Whatever. So he's done a couple of out of bounds plays finally this year. Any middle school coach can teach those.

That's not what this thread is about and I said nothing about Cal in the first post you quoted, so not even sure what you are talking about.
You’ve said enough in other threads in the past to be called out. “You don’t know the details”. [roll] [roll]

I don't know if it is hatred, some guy having a big smile in his NCAA office annoying Kentucky and the fans, some NCAA research assistant not doing their job, etc. It doesn't matter. They are screwing over a good kid, while at the same exact time allowing several players with way more questionable issues play as well as some programs where we can say the exact same. It is shameful.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz

So you hate Cal and somehow in your mind that is the same as the NCAA being a useless organization.

Ok, great post.

Z should be free weeks ago.

#freeZ

Reactions: bevcat and grevey35

SUE THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
How do you know that the situations are? No one does but the folks involved - I get the fandom involved but I'm not going to yell that the NCAA is out to get UK, Cal or Big Z if I have no inside information.

Reactions: know1
It's just absolutely rediculous the hatred NCAA has for Kentucky. They never give kentucky a fair decision!!!!!
Fans of many schools believe this about the NCAA and their school. Do you believe in bigfoot? Just curious.

Nobody really knows the details. Also I'm not sure his case is the same as everyone. There has to be something about the July-October delay in him getting admitted to school. And he didn't show up until October, when classes started at the end of August; that always seemed weird to me. If he is eligible, I think it'll be once the semester starts - but I don't think he will be at all.

Reactions: know1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT