ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo's Coming Out Party!

Not sure what kind of point you are trying to make? If it’s cal determines who plays the most with who practices the best then that’s quite laughable. You’re a cal nut hugger though so it’s not surprising.
200.gif

You just about have to hand him the ball though. Can’t catch a cold.
He's actually much better this year. There have been some fast breaks passes thrown to him on the run this year that I was doing the old "No, no, no.....yes!". We don't need a ton from him (Ugo) offensively this year, but he's good for a runout, rebound putback, and that drive for a dunk last game. Improved quite a bit this year IMO.

He's actually much better this year. There have been some fast breaks passes thrown to him on the run this year that I was doing the old "No, no, no.....yes!". We don't need a ton from him (Ugo) offensively this year, but he's good for a runout, rebound putback, and that drive for a dunk last game. Improved quite a bit this year IMO.
UGO's baseline drive for the dunk was OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Single best UK big man play this year.

Reactions: storm1507
He went 4/4 in one game. You're ready to call him a better shooter than Reeves or Dilly? I'd like to see him play more as well, we just haven't had the luxury the last couple of games. We needed these wins.

Wins? You mean like the SC game we got our asses kicked in? Lmao

Reactions: NociHTTP
He is. Much improved.

But he has bad hands.

But we are not in this game without him tonight.

Reactions: deplion
I was (maybe the lone one on here before his Canada injury) saying that Onyenso may be starting for us this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT