ADVERTISEMENT

Curious if Bradshaw turns on

Kybluedude

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2005
After the way he finished I’m wondering if that is the start of his arrival as a major player. Was that his coming out party?

I kept thinking after his prolonged absence from surgery it would take him awhile to get back in the flow and after the first half I didn’t think he would see the floor.

Maybe a 10 & 6 guy with 2 blocks?
Hope so!

After the way he finished I’m wondering if that is the start of his arrival as a major player. Was that his coming out party?

I kept thinking after his prolonged absence from surgery it would take him awhile to get back in the flow and after the first half I didn’t think he would see the floor.

Hope so!
I have to be honest, the thought crossed my mind also. First half he was stunned at the intensity and physicality needed in a league game. Second half the light came on maybe? I suspect we'll see an improved version of AB going forward

He needs to attack the basket and think dunk every time and not be tentative. He has to play through contact. They don’t call touch fouls for UK. Only for Kansas
Exactly, if he is aggressive and tries to dunk everything his game will improve. He also needs to shoot more jumpers. He has really good form. He doesn’t need to be posted by the rim all the time.

He needs to attack the basket and think dunk every time and not be tentative. He has to play through contact. They don’t call touch fouls for UK. Only for Kansas
Along those lines, I have been somewhat surprised at his inability, at least thus far, of playing above the rim.

I thought for sure he was the athletic type of big who could do that, but haven't really seen it. Maybe that was faulty thinking on my part.

Along those lines, I have been somewhat surprised at his inability, at least thus far, of playing above the rim.

I thought for sure he was the athletic type of big who could do that, but haven't really seen it. Maybe that was faulty thinking on my part.
Agree completely. He’s not the player I thought he would be. That’s not a negative. It’s just that his game is different than I anticipated.

He still hasn’t gotten his legs under him fully I don’t think. I think we see him continue to get stronger and to improve every game. Hopefully by March he’s running on all cylinders.

Reactions: Kybluedude

Hope so!

Id take a legit 10/6/2 guy every night with the occasional double double from him and be stoked. With the pieces we have, we don't need him to be a 20 and 10 guy.

I think he will average a double double in league games.

Freshmen just take a little time learning to finish in traffic.

I don’t know why. Mashburn missed a bunch of layups as a freshman too.

I think he will average a double double in league games.

Freshmen just take a little time learning to finish in traffic.

I don’t know why. Mashburn missed a bunch of layups as a freshman too.

Mashburn was a grown man his freshmen year who was not afraid of contact. I don't think Bradshaw's issue is knowing how to finish as much as it's simply a strength issue at this point.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Bradshaw Seem's effeminate to me, Shoulder are small like a womans, he runs with a girly bounce and is not at all physical. He will never hold up to a decent 5. I don't see him in the NBA long at all.

• Haha
Reactions: BigTyrone
Bradshaw Seem's effeminate to me, Shoulder are small like a womans, he runs with a girly bounce and is not at all physical. He will never hold up to a decent 5. I don't see him in the NBA long at all.

Do you watch the nba?

Dudes tailor made for today’s game. When he thickens up he will be a huge asset in the league.

He will have a long and prosperous professional career barring injury.

Hope so!
I thought the same thing and I have a gut feeling you’re right. Something just tells me that a switch flipped with him today and he’s going to begin playing much more consistently going forward. I think he’ll still have some head scratching games, but overall, I think he’ll be a force to be reckoned with. But he definitely needs to start punishing the rim.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Agree completely. He’s not the player I thought he would be. That’s not a negative. It’s just that his game is different than I anticipated.
Same for Edwards for me- not the player I thought he would be or read that he would be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT