ADVERTISEMENT

Ugonna Onyenso

everything is okay in the world...ugo learning the macarena.....Idk fellas but we may end up with 3 7 footers ready to go.

I fell into a wood chipper. It took my family 3 years to glue everything back together and 6 more months before I could walk. For awhile I looked like a damp box of fettucine. but after someone started following me with a bottle of Prego, I got better. (Still smell a bit like parmesan, but that's a job for long term rehab.)

I split my ankle completely in two, and could play lateral basketball defense within 5 months. I couldn’t run without a hitch for a year. Temper your expectations.
Did you also play football and score 4 touchdowns in a game?

D10750-C3-17-D3-4571-BA47-AE4665-D5116-F.jpg

How do you "split an ankle in two"?
Dak Prescott style, my foot was totally free floating in a skin bag, toes staring back at me. Seriously though, the point being is that ankles are weird, and you can do a bunch of random stuff while some basics take forever to return.

I *wish* I lived in my parents basement…

Reactions: chroix
I stubbed my toe. Was laid up for a month.
I subbed my toe while playing tennis. I missed the entire season of tennis the following year because of a severe case of tennis toe. I don't know if my toe or my game will ever be the same.

I subbed my toe while playing tennis. I missed the entire season of tennis the following year because of a severe case of tennis toe. I don't know if my toe or my game will ever be the same.
That actually happened to me and the rehab was longer; pushed my big toenail straight back about a quarter inch.

Reactions: LmdCat
I saw a guy Nick Chubb his ankle. Thing went 90°....second grossest thing I've seen. I own the first, tips of my fingers touched the topside of my forearm during a football game. Grossest thing I've seen...bent the damn thing all the way over and snapped my wrist.

Back to "splitting ankle in two", not sure what he meant by tempering expectations. Ugo had an ankle sprain, seems like if ole boy could play defense in 5 months and run without a hitch in a year with 1/2 of an ankle, we are in good shape.

I fell into a wood chipper. It took my family 3 years to glue everything back together and 6 more months before I could walk. For awhile I looked like a damp box of fettucine. but after someone started following me with a bottle of Prego, I got better. (Still smell a bit like parmesan, but that's a job for long term rehab.)
How’s your jumper?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT