ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo officially back

Every player is chasing money and let's be honest most of us would go for the higher payday.
You are exactly right, but that being the case, stop with the glad to be back with my brothers to win a championship crap. If he gets enough minutes to convince the NBA that he is worth the gamble, he will be hitting the road again at the end of next season.

Last edited:
You are exactly right, but that being the case, stop with the glad to be back with my brothers to win a championship crap. If he gets enough minutes to convince the NBA that he is worth the game, he will be hitting the road again at the end of next season.

Isn’t that what all college kids do? They start looking for a job with a paycheck. When an offer comes along, they weigh their options.

Isn’t that what all college kids do? They start looking for a job with a paycheck. When an offer comes along, they weigh their options.

Yeah, not sure why some of our fans are so dumb with this logic. If I can leave school and make more money elsewhere my 2nd season I'm doing it.

Same with employers

• Haha
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Ugo said earlier he wanted to come back to UK but others demanded he test $ waters elsewhere. I still like the kid and choose to believe him that he always wanted to be at UK but those with influence over him convinced him otherwise, until now. This kids are being pulled in all directions by others and I hate that it's that way these days but that's what's going on. Glad he's back and hope he puts in the work. Not going to rip on him like some others.

Considering he defended Wheeler quitting AND still collecting NIL, I agree. 🤔
I defended Wheeler! You don't like it?
Five years from now, you will still be talking about Wheeler. He is gone, so move on!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT