ADVERTISEMENT

UConn vs. Kansas tonight. Who you got?

I think Uconn is the better team, but it's @Kansas. Going to assume KU will get their usual whistle and win by 7.

Hope Kansas gets stomped though.
Yes this exactly. I despise those cheating ass Jailhawks and their rug head coach and hope UCONN kicks their cheating ass!! Having said that I am not a fan of UCONN

I see KU losing. UCONN has athletes, shooters, and some good height. They play great as a team. I have watched 2 of their games so far and I think they are probably the most complete team in the country at this point in the season.

Pisses me off they ended up with Cam Spencer and we got Timberlake. Timberlake was a lock to UCONN til the last minute choosing of KU, Spencer goes there and is just having a heck of a season already.

KU is still too stiff and careless with the basketball. We will get better, but UCONN should win this tonight.
I have noticed that you all turn the ball over more than usual.

Gonna be watching the Pac 12 championship game ,but I'm gonna flip over during commercials to check in on this one. Unfortunately one of them has to win.

UConn will be good again this year, but they don’t have a Hawkins type guy this year who can get them a bucket any time they need it. That might be harder for them to overcome this year

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
UConn has just looked like an absolute buzzsaw ever since last season's Tournament/early into this season.
I could be wrong, but I think they're just better than Kansas at this point and will be able to overcome any home cooking the Jayhawks might get.
Welp, guess I was wrong.

I was wrong about Uconn. Still think at the end of the year they will be tough to beat but this early they aren't as good as I was expecting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT