ADVERTISEMENT

UConn vs. Kansas tonight. Who you got?

I think it will be a tough game but I give KU the advantage because the game is at Allen Fieldhouse.

Serious question. Did those students literally camp out on those bleachers for 3 days, or do they get to go home at night? If they do truly stay there, that has got to be miserable - not to mention how smelly that section is going to be come tip-off.

Honestly stupid spending 24+ hours at a basketball arena for a game. This is a bad liability for the University to take on, letting students spend the night in an empty arena with no security, food or showers. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Serious question. Did those students literally camp out on those bleachers for 3 days, or do they get to go home at night? If they do truly stay there, that has got to be miserable - not to mention how smelly that section is going to be come tip-off.

Wouldn't that be an every-game thing?

• Haha
Reactions: westerncat
I see KU losing. UCONN has athletes, shooters, and some good height. They play great as a team. I have watched 2 of their games so far and I think they are probably the most complete team in the country at this point in the season.

Pisses me off they ended up with Cam Spencer and we got Timberlake. Timberlake was a lock to UCONN til the last minute choosing of KU, Spencer goes there and is just having a heck of a season already.

KU is still too stiff and careless with the basketball. We will get better, but UCONN should win this tonight.

It’s at Phog, say no more. God only knows how many FTs Kansas will shoot tonight. Clingan goes to the bench quick with foul trouble. UConn is the much better team but tough to win there with the officiating they get. Kansas by 7.

I think Uconn is the better team, but it's @Kansas. Going to assume KU will get their usual whistle and win by 7.

Hope Kansas gets stomped though.
This! I feel exactly the same way. Will be interesting to see the two big guys going at it! Hope HD gets his head taken clean off his shoulders! 🤣

Reactions: WildcatNC
UConn has just looked like an absolute buzzsaw ever since last season's Tournament/early into this season.
I could be wrong, but I think they're just better than Kansas at this point and will be able to overcome any home cooking the Jayhawks might get.

UCONN. I am not impressed with KU. We would have beat them if it wasn't our 1st big game with mostly freshman playing. And heck we had a double digit lead on them in the 2nd half.

Depends on the refs. If 2 of the 3 are Sirmons and the rooferee I predict a long night for UConn. KU -2.5 sounds about right.

UConn has the better squad, but it is at KU. On a neutral floor, UConn wins, but in Lawrence KU usually finds a way to win.

KU by 2.

Allen Fieldhouse = Huskies Hosed

good 'nuff for me

but personally I'd be ok with an asteroid striking Allen Fieldhouse (everyone miraculously survives) and the game is called a tie. or lose-lose. yeah.
Power outage. I always root for a power outage in these cases.

I prefer UCONN over KU. But, I don't want UCONN to have any shot at a title repeat. That would get them waaaay to close to us.

UConn will win if margin of victory is 7 or greater. If it’s close down the stretch KU will win. Officials do not let them lose close games at AFH. Crazy how many close games they have won there the last 10 years. Winning percentage of something like 90% if margin of victory is 5 or less.

I guess KU since its at KU.

Won't watch a second. College basketball games outside UK bore me mostly nowadays. I may watch the last couple of minutes of an upset like ark over Duke but that's about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT