ADVERTISEMENT

UConn & Kansas…

Kentucky is the best team I’ve seen this year. There, I said it. Blast away.

I agree and no homer when I say that. Cal is totally different this year. Relaxed and clearly trusts his players.

These guys just need to continue to gel. Get AB involved and in rotation, don't forget about Adou and keep doing their thing. Defense was great against Miami and was probably my biggest takeaway.

The problem teams are going to have with us....

1. Share the ball and don't turn it over.

2. Three point shooting- 3 guys are unbelievable shooters. 3 guys are credible shooters. You can't just hope Reeves is off...doesn't matter as much.

I haven't been this confident in a team this early since '15.

And damnit...I guess I cannot help myself. I grew up watching Calipari from afar as a UK fan. He is too damn good to only win one title. I get he has his flaws but all coaches do. He has to get #2. And if he gets #2 he needs to cement his legacy and add to it. He can do it if he maintains continuity. CBB is wide open right now and he is the old guard making UK cool again....recruiting the right guys to play a new system.

ESPN slurpping both programs pretty good. Not a mention of UK in the FF convo. We need to shut EVERYONE up. I mean we just beat the ish out of Miami and these two teams are being praised like they just played for the title.
Noticed that. Lmao was thinking, “you aren’t gonna mention Kentucky?!” They will be and soon. Bandwagon jumpers. 🙄

Last edited:
ESPN slurpping both programs pretty good. Not a mention of UK in the FF convo. We need to shut EVERYONE up. I mean we just beat the ish out of Miami and these two teams are being praised like they just played for the title.

In a 60 pt game...lol. Good luck with us when the defense gets rolling. That's all I'll say...good luck.

In a 60 pt game...lol. Good luck with us when the defense gets rolling. That's all I'll say...good luck.
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Yes, KU is tough and could beat UK again, but they don't worry me. UConn, I hate how legit they are. Playing well without Stefon Castle who is a great freshmen player. Won't be a shock to see them in the title game again.
I don’t wanna see them there for another 40 years. They have snuck enough titles the last 20.

What I love about it is that once all the rosters are set and everyone is playing, Kentucky has the highest ceiling in the country by far! Scary thing is we are already playing like a top 5 team with 6 freshmen in our top 8 and three 7 footers yet to make an appearance. Really like our chances.
Kentucky and Duke do. I know Duke doesn’t look good now, but McCann and Procter are too talented to be bad all year, eventually they will get going.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We would throttle both of the teams that just played.

Best team in the country and adding to it. We just cannot flop a game in tournament. Cal just needs to stick with what he is doing. If he doesn't change it and we don't win it, going to take a really bad performance for us to lose.

Best thing that happened (unfortunately) was losing to Kansas.
Kentucky could beat both of these teams, but they wouldn’t throttle either one of them. Both of these coaches are smart enough to know you don’t run with Kentucky at all. You make the game a half court game and complety slow down the tempo. Kentucky can still win games this way because of our shooting but that’s going to be something I look to see Kentucky develop more and more as the season goes on

I despise playing against him but I love having a KJ adams type 4. Hyper athletic guy who can go above the rim for alley oops and get you out of your seat dunks while strong enough to defend bigger guys. Classic guy Cal would've had on his Memphis teams.

Meh. We are WAY younger than duke. Not close.
Not really. They have roach, we have reeves and Mitchell. Filipowski and Mitchell for them are sophomores along with Procter. I think Kentucky has more potential but people writing of this Duke team are just blindly hating. I hate Duke for sure, but I know they will end being good or at the very least competitive

Not really. They have roach, we have reeves and Mitchell. Filipowski and Mitchell for them are sophomores along with Procter. I think Kentucky has more potential but people writing of this Duke team are just blindly hating. I hate Duke for sure, but I know they will end being good or at the very least competitive
Lmao we have 8 freshmen, 2 sophomores and 2 seniors. Again, we are way younger.

Reactions: grevey35
Dickhead cries to the refs more than Grant Williams at Tennessee did! I saw Kansas tip the ball out of bounds 3 times and the refs gave it to Kansas, I can’t stand UConn but they got jobbed a little at the Phog!

Reactions: grevey35
Good guys won
Since when are you all the "good guys"????

Broken EVERY NCAA rule there is and not paid ANY penalty for it!!!

Heck, we've had the book thrown at us EVERY time the NCAA came a snoopin!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT